Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:11 pm

They're just kind of odd. Not the kind of thing I would've probably been into back then.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:40 am

Yes, their odd but still good good :) Oh Flash Funk, he was really cool. His theme was on Volume 2. It's a great theme, really good song. I always thought how his Funkettes could have really shined. They were quite fine looking and had talent. When Naomi & Cameron debuted as Funkadactyles in 2012 then became wrestlers later on...I was like why in the heck didn't that happen with Flash Funk's Funkettes which Brodus Clay and his Funkadactyles were nothing but a reboot of Flash Funk & his Funkettes :roll:

Okay, here's Ludvig Borga's Theme which is the Finnish Anthem. I got two different Trons here. Both you can see how great he was :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:37 pm

Since I was in Canada for most of the day we're going to do a theme today...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:04 am

While I prefer his briefly used "Blood Brother" in the WWF that was on WWF The Music Vol. 4, Christian really has a good theme there in AEW :)

Okay, continuing WWF Wrestlemania The Album, here's The Undertaker's really cool Man In Back Song :blbat:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:28 pm

That is not Johnny Cash, lol. Not a bad Halloween song, though.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:13 am

Yes, I don't think I've ever read nor heard anybody ever say what an ideal Halloween song that is so I think your finally the first PB ;) I'll repost this for Halloween in the Halloween Tunes Topics when the time comes :blbat:

Oh, Kurt Angle's TNA theme, I've always had mixed emotions about it :roll: Why :? Because it has such a wonderful beginning then after 13 seconds it really sours. Ever since I first heard it when he came out with it I thought it sounds something like a classic Van Damme score, something like Bloodsport, Kickboxer or something similar then it just becomes a rap-like song and has no emotion like Fight to Survive so for Me that hero entrance is less now :roll: I've always felt that way about it. It's good but I prefer his WWF theme despite his WWF theme was originally The Patriot's.

Okay, next up for the WWF Wrestlemania The Album is The Nasty Boys...this is arguably My fave song on the whole Album. It sounds so cool with them talking and the sound of it sounds so urbany not too mention Bobby Heenan & Gorilla Monsoon have their moments. Amazing how Sags says that 93 is the year for the Nasties...in a way it was because soon after they came out with The Album The Nasty Boys was gone from the WWF and went back to WCW, became major heels, an extremely hot Missy Hyatt became their manager and they became the WCW Tag Champs :shock: So Here's the song, I just love this one :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:37 pm

Never cared for the Nasty Boys. The big guys like that didn't do much for me. I'm not like Vince where I need everyone to look roided out, though, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:56 am

Oh I know you don't like The Nasty Boys but whether anybody likes'em or not they were a top team :)

Ah, Kid Kash, I always thought it was something how his Kid Rock gimmick worked, he even looked a lot like him. I really liked his time in ECW, such good times :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:43 am

Kid Kash had a ton of themes.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:20 am

Yes he did :shock: Oh Billy & Chuck...what a duo. Their theme was really a mixture of Billy Gunn & Val Venis with a little Joe Cocker.

Okay, now I'm getting to the nitty gritty of WWF Wrestlemania The Album. This is the first & main track on the CD. First, here's this quote from My Yo, Do you Remember Topic...now pay close attention here :)

BrandonDaCollector wrote:Do you remember when Jimmy Garvin from the NWA/WCW made 1 lonely appearance in the WWF right before the 1992 Survivor Series? Well, many people didn't unless you were there in the event. This short clip was released not that long ago. Remember the WWF Wrestlmania The Album and on the first Wrestlemania track there is a mysterious voice there saying "I said are you ready for The Survivor Series" right in the beginning of it :?: Well THAT'S HIM! Many people didn't know it tilljust recently including Me :o

Here he IS :!:

Okay, now you got that down pat :?: I hope so. Jimmy Garvin immediately says "Are you ready for the Survivor Series" right off the bat in this Official Music Video. Watch this classic closely, it's very fast paced with an all-cast :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc