Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:14 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:43 am

Consequences Creed was really cool and theme was alright in TNA. Too bad that when he made it to the WWE he became silly and the New Day Stuff. I recall when he was making it to the main roster from NXT...JBL was saying...WHO the hell is Xavier Woods :shock:

Here's The Steiner Brothers' great WWF Theme. This Tron shows clips of their tenure in the WWF as well as WCW & Japan :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jul 07, 2024 2:07 pm

I have the vaguest memory of them in the WWF but not the song.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 08, 2024 7:50 am

They were there from late 92 - mid 94. They had a decent time there though the Quebecois had their number more than any other team. Their nice theme was used by somebody else in 96 which I'll get to that in time :shock:

The Wolves were great. It was cool how he & Angelina Love were together :)

Okay, so here's Mr. Perfect's song from the WWF Wrestlemania The Album. Now this is a great tron made by a YouTuber and really it's a tribute too. It's a really good song :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:23 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:40 am

Alex Shelley is really good, quite underrated really, His NJPW theme is pretty cool.

Okay, you posted this a while back in your Arcade Topic PB. The Macho Man "Speaking from the Heart" song. I always loved this song but since his passing in 2011 the lyrics is very bittersweet and is a sad song when you think about it. Now let's not think this way...lets think how great and fun this was back then in 93 when it first aired :) I first saw this on the VHS Tape that My Grandma rented for Me over at Star Video I believe in either September or October 93, Mortal Kombat's epic journey was just starting and the Baywatch episode with Giant Gonzales aired so that's one of the reasons how I recall this. I was already very familiar with the song on WWF Wrestlemania the Album CD months prior when My Mom got it for Me over at K-Kart plus I do think they sampled it on WWF Programming as well :) This is the original video, there's many great moments here with Savage from his illustrious career in the WWF including him winning the WWF Championships at WM8 in 92 and many of them from 93 itself. You see Mean Gene and many fans getting it on including Vlad the Superfan :!: Macho Man looks really good so here's Music Video :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:23 pm

Dig it. Never saw that vid until recent years. The lyrics are kind of sad now.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:53 am

I'm sure it would be different for you if you saw it back when it aired, it may have been on your mind a lot ;) Yes, they are indeed :roll: The Beautiful People...that's not Marilyn Manson...it's Angelina Love & Velvet Sky :shock: They were a great duo that were great looking and had a lot of talent...Love was My fave of the two :batwink:

Okay, next up is this song on the WWF Wrestlemania the Album called Never Been A Right Time To Say Goodbye...it's sung by Bret "Hitman" Hart...listen to how this is :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:12 pm

That was...weird.

I was always more into Velvet Sky wrestling...acumen.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jul 11, 2024 8:58 am

Oh yeah, Velvet is great. I liked Angelina's expressions and her overall attitude more.

Jacob Fatu's theme is something, he is a force in WWE now part of the New Bloodline :shock:

Okay, you thought that Bret's song was weird :?: Well really I thought it was odd because most kids during that time was thinking about love, relationships etc. However as I matured I would understand it and all that. It's really a good song :)
Now here's the next one on the WWF Wrestlemania The Album, The Big Boss Man's song. It's basically a cool remake of his theme but with many quotes by him...this is also a fun song :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc