Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 28, 2024 8:27 pm

Never really saw him wrestle as Adam Bomb. Good song, though.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:58 am

Oh Meghan Bayne, she is something else, 5 foot 11, good skills and good body. She'd looks like she's a woman of mythology come to life. She was trained by Rip Rogers & Al Snow. I think AEW dropped the ball on her...if she had gone to the WWE when Vinnie Mac was still there, I think he would have loved her cause he loves Mythology (I explained that before) :shock: Her theme was was quite different.

Okay, here's another double feature...it a transformation of sorts which I featured this a while but I found two new great videos,,,it's the One Gang :!:

and then here's "The African Dream" Akeem :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:10 pm

Megan Bayne is supposed to be coming back to AEW soon. Really, several women should be returning or debuting in the next few months. Now idea how TK is going to work that with one women's match per show.

We talked about OMG/Akeem before. Slick was something back then and that song was played quite a bit on my cassette.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:44 am

Yes, I saw those videos and I wanted to revisit him again ;) Oh yes, Slick and his theme were great :)

I think TK should have an even amount of matches like 2 men, 2 women, something like that. Taking Dark away really hurt IMO because like NXT, Dark had more women's matches than the men usually. Britt was really the hottest woman in AEW, just not in looks but in talents, wrestling ability and her stature. Hopefully she'll be back soon. Her theme & tron is pretty good.

Here's Zach Clayton's AEW theme before he went to TNA.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:01 pm

Never really paid much attention to Zack Clayton even though I think he might've even wrestled for a non-TV match when we went to Dynamite in Buffalo.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:46 am

That's cool you went to an event in person and he wrestled :shock: Oh that sounds like an old-school Dark Match to Me like they used to do it long ago ;)

How about that "The Zodiac" Zac Knight, that was different :)

Okay, moving back to the classics, here's "Classy " Freddie Blassie :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:30 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:32 am

Yes, Chris Masters...The Masterpiece, he should have gone much further then what he did. He is another example of Vinnie Mac's obsession with Rome & Greek Mythology :shock:

Okay, yesterday I posted "Classie" Freddie Blassie...now here's two of his most successful guys that were a great team, first is The Iron Sheik. I know I posted him before and talked about his theme actually being The Sultan's since he managed him but this video is new and it's really, really good :)

Here's his partner, Nikolai Volkoff which I never featured him before and this one is great too :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:52 pm

They were a great duo. The Sheik's music is more familiar, because Volkov always sang the Russian anthem. You don't see the evil foreign heel much anymore.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Entrance Theme of thYe Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:07 am

Yes they were and that is true. No you don't, yet another thing lacking in today's wrestling :roll: I think Rusev was the last one really :roll: Hassasn & Daivari were pretty good, their theme was too :)

Here's Bad News Brown. Now really I don't recall him using this music...I've known this theme since the early days of the web when I first started wrestling themes in 96 but really never knew much about it but it's good and so is the video :) Amazing how his Ghettoblaster was an Enzuigiri before an Enzuigiri was a thing, now you see it all to often :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc