Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:00 am

Ok, I'll do a UT song as well. Only so many themes out there, still half a month to go, lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:50 am

OK. Yeah. You can do some more if ya like but if you do hold his debut and early ones for Me. I really disliked the Corporate Ministry. It really killed the excitement and spookyness of the original Ministry & Brood. They can never have a cool & good thing for long can they :roll:

OK, I'll do one more Undertaker if I may. I loved this one and so did My Grandpa :)

I gonna do Kane too, I loved his early days :blbat:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:58 am

Yeah, the McMahons had to get involved in too much back then. The build of the Ministry was pretty good, but then it seemed like they hit warp speed in the storytelling. Early Kane was great. The more human they made him the less interesting he became IMO.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:02 am

Indeed, I agree with all of that PB :)

Abadon, she is great, cool music too!

OK, here is Christian's short lived WWF theme from 99. Gosh I loved it. I played it countless times on the WWF Music Vol. 4 CD!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:40 am

It's still weird seeing Christian with longer hair. I've gotten so used to his buzzcut.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:38 am

I know I am used to it too but the Brood days makes Me reminiscent it. Ah, Black had a great time with that theme and in NXT, too bad can't say the same for his main roster run.

Continuing about The Undertaker before.

Here is 2 for Doink, the best Doink which was Matt Borne when he was a heel. I loved this :batsmile: Gotta have some classic clown stuff for Halloween too ya know ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:01 am

Looks like you picked the same Doink vid as me. That was actually what I chose first yesterday, Evil Doink, but the vid won't play so I went with Aleister.

I miss Paul Bearer's voice. So good. Oh yes.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:06 am

Hah, how about that. I didn't notice till I just read it from you but good replacement :)

Kane's second theme, I loved this too!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:58 am

Kane had a great theme. I didn't like it when they added words (same with SCSA).

Not really a spooky wrestler, though they did go goth in WWE, but here's Saraya's AEW theme, Zombified. I wasn't familiar with the band, but kind of like the lyrics.

'Cause everybody's talking bitch
Oh no, they'll never let go
Of something you said 10 years ago
They're cancelling, cancelling you
And they won't stop 'till everybody's

Zombified (Zombified)
They're pumping us with lies
Like it's formaldehyde
They're dead inside
It goes on and on, let this go
When it stops, we'll never know
We're hypnotized
And they won't stop 'till you're
Zombified

You better shut your mouth and bite your tongue
'Cause you don't wanna piss off anyone
We're traumatized by the damage done
Welcome to America

Plus, the video is fitting for the time of year.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:34 am

Yep, Kane should have had the same theme all the time IMO. SCSA was ok. They made a song about him on the Vol 4 CD that I thought was great but they never used it.

Dang, that music video was quite good, zombies, UFOS, a big monster :blbaf:

Here is Paige's original theme. Her time was really good here and her song was too and yeah she could be a bit spooky :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc