Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:33 pm

Since we've been talking about AIC...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:59 am

Age restricted vid :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:08 am

Ugh, so there was a little blood in the Titantron vid. It's Tommy Dreamer. Fixed it now.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:40 am

Oh indeed PB :roll:

Oh it was Tommy Dreamer. Great one. I loved his stuff especially when he was feuding with Raven and when Beulah & Kimona were involved. His rivalries with Justin Credible and Francine & Steve Corino were great too!

Good one PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:30 pm

If there's one thing I think AEW has over WWE these days, it's the themes. Been a while since WWE put out a decent theme for anyone. You wouldn't think horns would work for a theme, but with Miro's Reedeemer character, these clarion horns are a perfect choice for his entrance theme. It's one of the few current themes without words that I actually listen to (Sting's is another).

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:24 am

Oh he has a great theme. I love horns, the brass is great if the songwriter/composer knows how to put it in correctly and apparently it works here. Oh Sting's is wonderful, sounds like a continuation from his last WCW days...his new AEW one is brilliant!

One thing that really turned Me off from WWE in the 2000s & TNA is that almost every wrestler had to have a theme song that was lyrical or was rap. I mean where is the creativity...its so generic now IMO especially in WWE, there's only a handful that I like that I like. In the 80s there was a mixture of cues & songs but gosh they were fun, in the 90s most themes were instrumental, that's why I love wrestling themes and considered them a bit like movie score cues, I could relate to them right away...so fun :)

OK, continuing from WWE 2K14, here is Ballad of Hero, this is a great theme for a custom Kurt Angle or some heroic male or female.

Here is Born a Hero, this is a really good one as well. They would remove it from future games however which was really a foolish move :roll:

More later ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:18 pm

Really like Julia Hart's theme and new look. If Malakai Black left for mental health reasons like has been rumored then I think she'd make for a cool leader for the House of Black if they keep the gimmick going.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:21 am

I haven't got that far yet on Julia as I haven't watch the PPV yet but yeah, I think she's good. I mean when she was with the Varsity Blondes she was very girly, only about 19 or so. Even if so she's a got a bit to go here to looking absolute legit. I like older mature women like Cargill, Baker, Shida etc. Don't get Me wrong, Hart is got major potential.

OK, I need to continue the WWE 2K themes one of these days but since I'm back with AEW there was one new theme that got Me and that was when Luchasaurus was unleashed. Long ago people said he was like KANE but I never saw the similarly however, when he came out all in black with the new heel Christian and his the new theme with the organ I immediately thought it sounds like KANE cause I have always loved his first 2 themes, 2 of the best ever done by Jim Johnston. I mean it has a dinosaur/monster vibe & sound to it but listen RIGHT at the 10 second mark, its sounds so much like KANE's first 2 themes! In a way however it sounds like a variation of Sting's AEW theme too. Its really kinda of a horror theme & cool too :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:29 am

Lol, honest to god, when he first debuted this theme I half joked it was Kane. Still do.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:13 am

Well how about that :? :o :lol:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc