Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:07 am

Here is Mine for today, don't forget to check out the last 2 days :)

Both are gonna be Sid!

Sid Justice in WWF in 91 - 92. I love his theme. He should have had a better run then because he was awesome!

Sid Viscous - He returned to WCW sometime after WM 8 in 92 and boy was he even more awesome :!:

That's all for now until next time :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:14 pm

Harlem Heat! Tell me you did not just post that!

Not an entrance theme, but still hella fun...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:43 am

Oh yes, I posted dat :lol:

That's a great classic that you posted there PB. What a roster the WWF had then, arguably the best looking roster of any era. The Missing Link, Lou, Mr. Wonderful, the Ace, Piper, Rontunda & Windham, the Shiek & JDY! You cannot make something like this ever again and see if a crowd would be that excited now as they were then :!:

OK, here's Mine for today.

Slam Jam - We're All Together Now - Not a theme really but has been played on WWF TV before many times an dit was for Raw is War a lot so then it but be a theme ;) I always liked it, I first heard it when I got the Full Metal Album back in 96. Look, there's Razor, Diesel, HBK, Bret, The Undertaker & Paul Bearer! These days in 95 & 96 were so cool. Oh and now you know where I come up with that saying when I do My showcases :o

I'm gonna see about doin' the Wrestlemania album soon, I loved that one. Until the next one ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:21 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:30 am

Gosh, it's Toni Storm. I hope she's back to how she was before cause when she was on SD she was terribly misused. She is great in many ways and that is one heck of a song too!

OK, so continueing from yesterday from the WWF Full Metal Album from 95/96, here is...

Thorn in your Eye - Amazing, like "We're All Together Now", they didn't use this song till they did the Raw is War show and made it into a cool theme!

That's all for now, until next time :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:08 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:09 am

By the way, in the "All Together Now" music video, I believe that is the or at least one of the very first times ever that The Undertaker ever broke character on TV at any time :o

Ah yes, that is one of the most classic WWF themes of all-time and they would use it for a long while. I think just anybody that hears that knows what it is :batsmile:

Here's Mine for today, I have always loved this, it was for Wrestlemania 4 (one of the best WMs ever!) and also the "WWF, What The World is Watching" intro. This is so classic and you can tell by the sound of it was from a great time when sports were fun and engaging. My Grandma MiMi used to say THIS IS what the World IS WATCHING because she loved it too and was amazed by the crowds then :cry: :)

That's all for today PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:50 am

I remember that.

Again, this isn't an entrance theme, but since it's WrestleMania weekend, I'm going to post it. First I'll preface it with the fact that absolutely hate Limp Bizkit. I couldn't stand them then, and still can't. Still, this is the greatest music montage for a match I think I've ever seen. All the iconic clips and the music, it's just so well done that the end still gives me chills. I think AEW tried for something similar with the Omega-Hangman match with Cinderella's "Don't Know What You Got Til It's Gone", and that was cool, but nothing will ever compare to this. Two titans who left the ring way too soon. I don't care how many versions of Reigns vs Lesnar they try, nothing will ever match this. A++++ to whoever in production put this video together back then.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:15 am

Yeah, that was a pretty darn good vid. There are some YTubers out there that can do some great stuff that is actually better than the real/authentic thing and they get hardly any credit at all :roll:

This was was great, even though I got tired of The Rock, Austin, Mr. McMahon and stuff as it was always every episode of Raw, it beats this current era by a long shot. I can tell your like Austin/Rock the way I am about Hogan/Warrior back in the day. Another thing that shows how much we miss the old days and how much funner they were :)

I actually liked Limp Bizkit and especially that version of that hit, I first saw them on ECW long ago when they were noobs. Their songs & sound IMO is one of the cool things that made the early to mid 2000s what they were. There was still some great, cool & hardcore stuff then till around 2011 when everything was changing, social media was in full force turning people away from things, everything in movies and stuff seemed like it was PG & CGI and just not as good as the days before :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:02 am

Yeah, by WM 17 was a little tired of Rick vs Austin though the build was way better than say, "Oh, hey, Brock's back, let's do Brock vs Roman...again". I don't think there'll ever be another moment like Hogan-Warrior, Rock-Austin, or heck, Rock-Hogan.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc