Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The AEW Thread

It's All Elite Wrestling, and you know what that means. Inside it's All In for a superkick party. Double or Nothing, it's Dynamite!

Re: The AEW Thread

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:08 am

I finally caught with all of AEW for last week, been busy. Yeah that Stang was something else :roll: Man, was Spears great on the mic or what? He is so underrated and underused. I hope he goes somewhere finally, he's been stuck in the limbo role for a long time time. Wow, I loved that Baker & Cole together in the ring, their a cute and cool couple. I hope they stay together and do a lot, I see so many couples that look good and just get messed up one way or another. That was good seeing her kiss him, another side of her I've never seen before and I must say she looks goods doing that too :lol: Man, Brody King is larg :) er than i thought he was, he seemed bigger in there than before in other places. I think its going to be a horrorfest with this new group! Gosh, Jade is so great, Oh that reminds Me, I saod I loved that Jade dressed like Storm but I never said how it was that Thunder Rosa cosplayed as X-23, that was great even with the double claws a few weeks ago!

OK, that's it gotta go...later
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:32 pm

Spoiler:
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:29 am

Clicked it. that's cool but I'm not surprised while AEW is going this down this dark nature. Been late watching stuff. I was really very surprised that Mox said the F-Bomb :o :shock: Seems like they didn't even attempt to beep him out...I haven't watch TBS in a long time, basically since the WCW days. I'm not big on what they think is "very funny" so I don;t know if saying f-words is the norm now? USA has some language but that's on their more adultish shows. Amazing how it is...AEW just does it and get's by with it I mean all that stuff MJF says and oh, how about what Lambert said about hand%@&%...I couldn't believe that...at least the Attitude era had some class and some of it was actually funny. Anyway, I'm just not liking Mox anymore, either he's really exaggerating his character or he is really, really messed up. He doesn't acknowledge anyone, I felt sorry for that little boy and girl that wanted to tag him so much and he didn't even look at them and he threw his bottle of water to the crowd and it nearly hit that guy! I know he was in rehab but they never truly tell you what the real reason was or what else was involved...I learned that with so many celebs that is in the news and I get so sick and tired of..they never truly tell you the real reason :roll: Anyway The match with Britt & Cole was great, I loved how mad and protective he is over her...I love seeing that in a guy over his woman! Jade is just awesome, I dig her a lot! Wow, I'm also likin' Hook a lot as well, finally after all these years there's a guy that comes out, seems like he can fight anybody and does and beat'em and walks out just like that! Speaking of Hook, remember when I said he looks like a real lifer version of Adon? Well, I just got an e-mail from AEW and they have another deal of Street Fighter! Check out the cool shirts:

I love the one with Britt & Chun-Li. The face of SF vs. The face of AEW!

This was with Brianson and Sagat is great! Sagat is one of My faves of all the Street Fighters! Hmm, are they depicting Brian as Dan or Ryu :? By the way, Adon is Sagat's student ;)

Darby vs. Dhalsim! Interest choice, bother are very slender and underdogs, good one!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:33 am

The Mox F bomb was live and unscripted so there really wasn't anyway to bleep it out. Weirdly enough, on the West coast feed that airs 3 hours later, rather than bleep it out, they cut ten seconds or so out of the show so there was a weird jump where Mox was in one corner, then suddenly elsewhere in the ring and the crowd was screaming. Was just weird. No idea why they didn't just bleep out the word.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:23 am

Huh, how about that :?
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:00 pm

Oh, with Mox, pretty sure he was in rehab for alcohol abuse. I looked to be in amazing shape, though, but I don't think he's ever been or ever will be the high five the kids kind of wrestler.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:03 am

Yeah, shame. They'll never forget that too. I had said before about Pac a few months ago, at least after staring at that girl a while and trying to scare her, he patted her and shook her hand and made her day, she'll never forget that moment, in fact that may influence her to become a wrestler, stuff like that helps people IMO.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:33 am

I know what I said about Mox and I had said about Pac. Well, check out last week's Dark with the Murderhawk. He scares a little girl and kept it up. I know it's kinda bad but I thought it was funny because it reminded when I used to be Darth Hyde & Jason and scare the kids every Halloween. Oh it was fun scaring girls and even the boys and heck even the parents. Point of this is Archer didn't ignore her, Mox and even some others act like the people doesn't even exist and I'm not a fan of that. I thought I'd show it to you...just fast forward to 12:00 till the end of the match. It's pretty good :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:18 pm

Maybe the most eye rasing typo in the history of twitter? Always spellcheck, kids. Who knows, maybe Rampage's ratings will skyrocket tonight. Boing!

AEW wrestler Charlette Renegade tweets “Go watch my twin lick some ass on Rampage”
"I meant to say kick my bad."

https://awfulannouncing.com/aew/charlet ... mpage.html
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:54 am

Yeah, darn typos. The keys on the keyboards need to be spread more apart :x Its especially easy to do it on a darn phone. Then again, if people didn't think that way then maybe the ratings would be high if their interested in it that is :?
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to AEW