Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE/NXT: BRET HART RETURNS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: HHH has Cardiac event!:(

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:23 am

Just finished Raw. Big E opened the show, threated to cash in all night. Mahal and Hardt loses again. Had to split Shayna & Nia up :roll: Eva Marie is a joke and why is Piper Niven called Doudrop? This has been going on for weeks :roll: Lashley beat Orton, hurt his leg after putting him thru the announcers desk, Big E came in, cash in, commercial happens at the most perfect time, Raw comes back on and Big E pins Lashley! Big E is the new WWE champ :shock: So why wasn't this saved for a PPV for a longer threat? Maybe for the crowd or ratings? Ratings has been horrible. Whatever the reason why I don't know.

Oh, no Keith Lee :roll: Kross said he is not one to get lost in the shuffle, I hope he makes good and is on top for a long time.

NXT 2.0 with the kids finger paint is tonite, how in the world is that gonna be :roll:

Just watched Raw Talk, Big E interview was good, gonna be interesting to see how his first title reign is.

Oh, the Raw & Smackdown drafts are finally happening late this month and in October :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: Big E!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:57 am

Yeah, I think it was for a ratings pop going up against the first night of Monday Night Football. I'm happy for Big E, I've wanted him to get a serious push for a longtime. I just wish I still cared. Hopefully they won't do him dirty like they squashed KofiMania.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: Big E!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:40 am

You could be right. I hope they don't, For once I'd like to see him as a serious threat/champion and a very dominant one at that and lose the belt in a fashion where it was nearly impossible for him to win no matter what he like against somebody like Kross.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: BRON BREAKKER! NXT 2.0!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:17 am

NXT 2.0 was dandy, I was really into it, if every week is like this then I think AEW is got company now IMO! I still don't understand the kids finger paint show however :?:

Here is some highlights.

Bron Breakker just came outta no where! The very first second I saw him confronting LA Knight I was like, wow, he looks like Rick Steiner...turns out IS RICK STEINER'S SON they never said it however they did say he is like a "'dog face gremlin"! He is incredible, He is like a hybrid of the Steiner Brothers! NXT is worth watching just because of him!

B-Fab finally wrestled, she is really good, I a like her a lot and she maybe NXT's answer to AEW's Jade Cargill!

This was odd, like we're supposed to know who Trick is and what is up with the Konnan references from WCW :?:

Wow, I love Mandy Rose's new look and style she reminds Me of an old school Lara Croft with her new darker hair and her wrestling gear, I wasn't a big fan of her's but since she has changed she is on My list now!

Where did he come from? Bringing back the FBI or WCW Mafia days?

The Creed brothers, wow are they something!

Ivy Nile joins the Diamond Mine!

TOMASSO CIAMPA WINS THE NXT TITLE after Samoa Joe had to vacate the title due to a undisclosed injury. Shame Joe never got to defend it...seemed like he was really serious about being a fighting champ :roll:

Index is married and it was the main event! Dexter spoke :o

Bron Breakker!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shame he doesn't go by the Steiner name, I was a huge Steiners fan especially Scotty! Seeing him makes Me think of both of them, like I said he is like a hybrid o the two, he even has their facial expressions :!: :shock:

That's the highlights of NXT, it's got My attention, let's just keep up this pace and it'll be totally fine week in, week out :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:48 pm

Bron Breakker is such an awful 1992 name. We're going to dress up like old school Steiner then give him a godawful name because maybe someday he'll leave and we can't have him getting famous with his real name. It's so dumb and so WWE. Why not just outright name him Braun Breakker. And two k's. Lame. Rex Steiner, on the other hand, is a pretty good name but nope. I can hear Vince saying, "You're Bron Breakker!"

I watched it on and off during the night but didn't really invest in any of it.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:53 pm

Well Vinnie Mac is quite childish soooo :roll: Bron is his real name, shame he couldn't just be Bron Steiner :x
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:06 am

"It sounds like bone breaker, it's good ****, pal."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:15 am

Yeah, I can here Vinnie saying that.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:48 pm

Allegedly the announcers aren't allowed to mention Bron is Rick Steiner's kid. So they dress him up in an outfit that clearly looks like classic Steiner but they aren't allowed to say he is? Ricky Starks was on a show with Renee Paquette recently and mentioned that the difference between AEW and WWE is that sometimes the WWE insults their fan's intelligence, and I don't think he's wrong. Of course, their target audience right now probably has no idea who Rick or Scott Steiner are, so I guess there's that, too. But why not celebrate that connection? Ugh.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:41 am

Gosh, that match on Raw with Shayna & Nia was pitiful. It's bad enough WWE loves to break up teams no mater if their good together or not but this was horrible. I have seen Shayna do the arm stomp countless times but when she did it and Jax just screamed in such pain & agony I just didn't set well with Me at all. I know Jax is dangerous and a botcher and maybe this is her payback? Whether it was, fixed or even botched, this was so atrocious and is one of the worst moments I have seen in WWE this year :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT