Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BIB RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: Elimination Chamber is TO

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:34 am

Ugh, don't remind me. She's less than two years away from being able to drive. Where the hell does the time go?

She's 14. My two boys are 12 and 9.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: Elimination Chamber is TO

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:00 pm

I see. Yeah, that's what I've been wondering. OK, I should have it now about your kids, thanks PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: PREPARE YOURSELF!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:09 am

So Wrestlemania is less than only a couple weeks away now. Instead of putting this in My showcase cause I'm sure there's gonna be a lot I mean it's at least 3 days worth so I thought put this here so you can prepare yourself :!:

Since it's going to be at H0lliw3rid and that it is the whole gimmick or theme here, they have had many commercials that are inspired by some iconic movie scenes plus more :!:

Here is real life couple Maryse & The Miz in a inspiration from 1986's Top Gun. I find Maryse really hot but how many guys actually look at her beauty and in awe of her big boobs or any woman like that anymore is really IDW, I mean the interest & impact has diminished so much I mean a while back on Raw she was really revealing and there was like no reaction at all in person or on the web and it's so pathetic, such a great looking future ahead for this generation and that next :x Come back Attitude Era :batsmh: :wwshock: :smsmh:

and here they are again in a Billy Joel inspired performance and Maryse is still got with her head of hair :batwink:

Here is real life couple Bianca Belair & Montez Ford together in an inspiration of 1997's Titanic :!:

Here is the Brawling Brutes with their take on 2005's 40 Year Old Virgin :o

Yet another real life couple, here's Seth "Freakin" Rollins acting like Joaquin Phoenix's 2019 Joker :shock: He does a really good job here and and there's a new cool version of his awesome theme here which I love it when the crowd sings it :!: His wife Becky Lynch appears as a inspired Batman with a deep voice. Seeing this makes Me think of what else they could have done with that movie since it had to be rebooted into yet another telling of the "Clown Prince of Crimes". Anybody that is on this forum should check this and talk about about it whether they like WWE or not because this promo is GOLD :batgrin:

Here's a great one with hot Rhea Ripley as Stranger Things' Number 11 and John Cena is the doctor/interrogator here but only in voice cause you can't see him :!:

and one last bundle commercial of most seen above :)

One BONUS :lol:

So that's all for now, this Wrestlemania is gonna be big, 2 days worth + The Hall of Fame & NXT. More soon :batsmile:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: NXT S&D!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:14 am

So this week is going to be a HUGE WWE week. First let's start off with...

It's going to be on Peacock on April 1 before Day 1 of Wrestlemania starts :!:

Bron Breakker (c) vs. Carmelo Hayes for the NXT Championship: If you have been following Breakker then you know his run has been incredible. Hayes is trying to be at the top. This is going to be one heck of a match!

Now here is a great clip from this week, if you have been following the unexpected championship reign of Roxanne Perez since the stupid decision to fire Mandy Rose over something so darn childish that would make the Attitude Era laugh it's @$$ off literally, then you know how this has been an emotional journey for her & her teacher Booker T.

So that brings the Roxanne Perez (c) vs. Gigi Dolin vs. Zoey Stark vs. Tiffany Stratton vs. Lyra Valkyria vs. Indi Hartwell in a Six Way Ladder match for the NXT Women's Championship match. It would be great if Indi finally wins or Valkyria gets some gold. Really I hope Perez retains but I have a feeling there's gonna be a surprise here so we'll see but I'm sure it's gonna be a dandy bout and I'd get this PLE just for this match :wwwink:

Fallon Henley & Kiana James (c) vs. Isla Dawn & Alba Fyre for the NXT Women's Tag Team Championship. An interesting match to say the least because both teams are unlikely duos yet their together, it's gonna be fun :!:

Now this match with Wes Lee (c) vs. Ilja Dragunov vs. Dragon Lee vs. JD McDonagh vs. Axiom in a Fatal Five Way Match for the NXT North American Championship is going to be superb, I love how there's these guys that's all smaller and can take tons of bumps & punishment and also that there is two masked men here too. The PLE is worth the price just for this IMO and I think there's gonna be a new champ however there's one that here that is North American :batwink:

Gallus (Wolfgang & Mark Coffey) (c) vs. Tony D'Angelo & Channing Lorenzo vs. The Creed Brothers (Julius Creed & Brutus Creed) in a Triple Threat Tag Team Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship: This is going to be crazy, I hope there's new champs, "The Don" & Channing need it the most IMO then again The Creeds need to redeem themselves because they were really great champions before so IMO they need another run :batsmile: :wwwink: :smsmile:

Tyler Bate & Chase U (Andre Chase, Duke Hudson & Thea Hail) vs. The Schism (Joe Gacy, Jagger Reid, Rip Fowler & Ava Raine) in an Eight Person Tag Team Match: Oh man this match is going to be terrific. I'm really digging Hail with her little Ultimate Warrior gimmick. I wanna she her and The Rock's daughter get it on :batsmile:

Grayson Waller vs. Johnny Gargano in an Unsanctioned Match: So after his failed main roster attempt, Johnny Wrestling is back in NXT. Will he have a Marvel inspired attire yet again :?: I hope Waller beats him, I want him to get back to the top again cause he is one of the most entertaining & gift on the roster :batsmile:

I'm really loving this NXT, in fact it's becoming one of the best eras to date IMO. Next I will post the WWE Hall of Fame however they are still adding entries as I speak and I have no clue why they are delaying or so late with it because usually their done by at least a week before hand :? Then I will post the HUGE Card of Wrestlemania :batgrin:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:34 am

Is Johnny permanently back in NXT or is he still on Raw? I really don't know who most of those people are.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:26 pm

[quote][/quote]He's going back and forth and really I'm not sure if they know where to put him or if he knows where he wants to go :? This event/match may determine that :?: :shock: Oh many of these new wrestlers are quite good though a few are from NXT UK so their not "that new" and you know how I am about current talent compared to yesterday's so that is saying much from Me :batsmile: Look for a HUGE, I mean a huge preview of the Hall of Fame and the two day Wrestlemania so everything is done a head of time. This is undoubtedly one of if not THE most jam-packed Wrestlemania weeks EVER which is going to be really exciting :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: I look to have it posted by in the morning along with some of the other topics :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:46 am

Yeah, I think Johnny fits better in NXT where he can have longer matches. I don't know if his style and size work well, sadly, on the main roster. He's probably more useful in NXT helping the younger guys anyway. It sucks because I've been a fan of his since I saw him in Empire State Wrestling, but it is what it is.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:14 am

I agree and that is really cool PB. I like him too, he is really good :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: HUGE HOF & WM PREVIEW!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:11 am

So here we go with an enormous preview of this weekend's wrestling super extravaganza known as Wrestlemania and this is actually the 39th installment of it, it's hard to believe it's been that darn long and that's how many that has been upon us already :o :shock: :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: So here will be a nearly complete lineup of what's in store for the next three nights so you can look at this and go back to it for reference :)

First we have the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2023, this marks the 30th anniversary of this prestigious event. The first was in 1993 30 years ago this year with "The Eight Wonder of the World" Andre the Giant being the first inductee ever :!: I have been following the buildup to this year's entries and really seems like they are really taking this lightly, I mean back stepping because they started late, they only entered the main one only a few short weeks ago and it still seems incomplete. I think somebody ain't doin' their job here cause the event is TONIGHT and it still seems like something is off. I mean the whole theme about Wrestlemania is that it's in Hollywood but I prefer Holliweird cause if you know all what I know then you know why. I pity anybody that wants to go there as an employee, actor or a tourists, believe Me, you don't want no part of it, it's not all fun & games like they portray it to be :? :roll: We don't need another Britney Spears on our hands :shock: :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: Anyway I would think that the main headliner would be Batista because of his huge run there and that he skipped his initial induction during the PlamDemic! as he say's it just wasn't right and he'll do it on his own terms when he feels it's right. Well what's wrong now :?: It's at the most ideal place you could be I mean you sold yourself to it and became like The Rock showing your true colors on & off screen and I ain't talking about Bluetista :roll: Whenever he is inducted it ain't gonna look right IMO cause this was the most perfect shot and he blew it :!: So with that being said, there is much missing here such as the Tag Team Slot. It seemed to Me last year that they were reluctant at inducting the Steiner Brothers cause they were entered at the last minute but milked the Bron Breakker scenario actually revealing that he is Rick's son & Scott's Nephew yet he still goes by that name despite Bron is his actual first name. So really I don't know what is going on here with this year's event if their half-@$$ing it or if there was probs or what. Is all I know is that this is arguably the most important event of the whole WWE year because we get to see Our beloved heroes & legends of the past that we grew up with. I hope that their not following the trend too of wanting us to a r4$3t cause many others are :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: If that's so then just stop having the darn thing every year then. Otherwise stop this crap and make it as fun as possible for those that care :batsmile:

NOTE: So everybody that has kids that is reading this, teach your children whom these people are and why it's important to know that and to watch this :)

So here is the entries for this year's WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2023:

Rey Mysterio: He was the first announced and is the main attraction. It's rather weird because he has done so much in recent times like being on the cover of WWE 2K22 and wrestles quite often on the main roster. He brought up his son Dominik without an NXT tryout and then putting himself in a major angle with him to fight each other at Wrestlmania. Rey is a true veteran & legend of the sport which he completely deserves this slot. However, I expect much shenanigans when he is inducted. I think he & his son will fight there as a small preview of their feud. However it will go down it's gonna be something to see a wrestler that I have followed since the mid 90s to finally become a Hall of Famer :batsmile:

The Great Muta: I was quite surprised that he is entered here. Recently I posted about him a couple times when he briefly appeared in AEW but nobody seemed like they were interested or knew him and there was plenty of time to post about it too. I can't know without the reasons being known. I knew him when I was a youngster. I thought he was so awesome in the NWA. I believe the first time I saw him was with Terry Funk vs. Sting & "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair at WCW's Halloween Havoc 89 in the original Thunderdome which was the first event of that kind :) I loved the way he looked and how fast he was not to mention the poison mist :!: Really IMO he should be the headliner but he's not cause he's Japanese, never was in WWF/WWE and unless you were able to watch him on TBS back in the day then many of the fans didn't know him despite he had a big time in WCW during the Attitude Era. He rarely came back to North America after that. If only this generation that saw his stint in AEW only knew how truly wonderful he was in his prime. I mean of course they could watch him on Peacock & the WWE Network & YouTube but how many kids research the great past and/or even ask there parents some history of wrestling, I mean there's kids out there that doesn't even know who "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan is whom Muta fought 30 years ago this year in a terrific bout in Japan, I mean that is beyond pathetic :x So I am quite excited that he is going to be a Hall of Famer, he deserves to be one so much and I can't wait too see him and it's really going to be interesting to see whom is going to induct him, I wonder who that could be :?

Stacy Keibler: Ah, I had a feeling that she would be next and I'm glad of it. Now unlike previous entries that I've complained about before like Beth Phoenix & The Bella Twins because they are just too darn young to be even considered a legend much less a Hall of Famer or vice versa. I knew her as Skye the Nitro Girl & Ms. Hancock in WCW. I thought she was quite wowing because of her 5 ft 11 in frame and her long legs. I mean she kinda was beyond a super model type :shock: There is very few women that I have seen like her and see if there is any woman currently in wrestling that can match her looks. Sure, her wrestling was kinda limited but she was darn entertaining with her sexy brawling and just cool demeanor. When she inducted Torrie Wilson a while back I was like darn, it should be the opposite cause I liked Stacy more and she so deserves this Women's spot and this is arguably the induction that I'm looking forward to the most and I bet Torrie will induct her now which will be quite sweet I'm sure :batwink:

Andy Kaufman: I was darn near shocked that finally, FINALLY Andy Kaufman is going to be inducted in the Celebrity Wing slot. In fact IMO he should have been THE FIRST ENTRY before all of the celebs and the reasoning why he wasn't is beyond Me :roll: It should have happen way before Arnold, Shatner, Drew Carey, Snoop Dogg and even dare I say it, even more so than Pete Rose :o Why :? He was the first celeb that got involved in wrestling and really put the sport on the map to those who didn't know about it or didn't care about it. It all started with Jerry "The King" Lawler whom was already becoming a veteran. Not that long ago he was on Raw Talk or SmackDown LowDown telling the kids of today how special these moments were provided they were even watching and now I suspect that he will induct him (he was bad sick earlier but is better now) to immortality after all of these decades, I thought would never happen :o

Tim White: He was just announced only a couple days ago which I thought they were done with the entries but nope. White was a great referee and talent. He truly deserves it as he was in the WWF in the 80s to the final days of the Attitude Era. He died last year and will be awarded The Warrior Award. I dread seeing Dana Warrior however, I find her so depressing ever since her husband had the $u$p3c!ou$ death :roll: She'll try to look good I'm sure and this will probably be a short induction as they usually are :)

So that is all that has been revealed. Like I said, there is no Tag Team, Vinnie Mac has never been a fan of them despite how he was on commentary about them so this could be a factor. Will there be last minute additions :?: I have no clue. The show looks to be much, much smaller than prior years so most likely will be much shorter too. Will this be a trend for the future :?: Is all I know I'm sure that this will be exciting to watch and if you love the history of wrestling's past then you'll love it too and won't want to miss it :)

So now moving on to Wrestlemania SmackDown. Like they have been doing for a while now, they have been putting the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal there and trying to make the show seem like a third day or prolog of/to the The Showcase of the Immortals. Here is the lineup...

SOURCE IS MSN:

As announced during this week's episode, the ninth edition of the Battle Royal will be held on the March 31 SmackDown in Los Angeles at the Crypto.com Arena. Twenty-eight competitors were shown on the graphic advertising the match. They are: Joaquin Wilde, Cruz Del Toro, Mace, Mansoor, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Shelton Benjamin, Cedric Alexander. Angel Garza, Humberto Carillo, Ashante Adonis, Top Dolla, Santos Escobar, Dexter Lumis, Butch, Ridge Holland, Dolph Ziggler, Mustafa Ali, Rick Boogs, Elias, Johnny Gargano, Xavier Woods, LA Knight, Bobby Lashley, Karrion Kross, Baron Corbin, Bronson Reed and Madcap Moss.
The field includes two previous Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal winners in Moss (2022) and Corbin (2016).

The Andre the Giant Battle Royal was instituted in 2014, with Cesaro winning the inaugural edition. The match has been held each year since, with the exception of 2020 in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.

This will be the third consecutive year that the Battle Royal will be held on the final SmackDown before WrestleMania, while the first six were all held at WrestleMania events.

The March 31 show, branded WrestleMania SmackDown, is the final stop ahead of WrestleMania 39 on Saturday, April 1 and Sunday, April 2.

So there you have have it. It's such a shame that Hit Row especially B-Fab is so far on the midcard. I suspect that the four last guys in the ring will be Kross, Knight, Lashley & Corbin. I really hope Kross is going to win it. I have been really displeased how he's being held down :roll:

OK, here we go with Wrestlemania. The Lunch Party that already happen last year which is like...why so soon :? Snoop Dogg was there yet he continues to do so for the buck despite that Sasha Banks was treated miserably. Why in the heck do they have Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias around I mean this is what comedy has really stooped so low too and Jojo Siwa, she's such deceiving idle :roll: Such great choices here WWE :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

Of course you gotta plug a super sale for the WWE Shop. Who in the Sam "Freggin" Hain can afford all of this with these inflations raising constantly left & right not to mention buying the actual event tickets :roll:

So here is the actual cool posters of Wrestlmania 39 :!:

The group shot of the wrestlers reminded Me of the recent Royal Rumble poster and especially the classic ones from 1991 & 1992 Rumbles which I really miss this style, shame they don't use it all the time :roll:

So The Miz is the host of Wrestlemania which he has been making a huge deal of for weeks now. Its going to be interesting to see how long he appears on screen and if he'll get in on the action. I don't think hot Maryse will be there to show her stuff, she''ll be too busy taking care of the kids or rehearsing their show for USA :roll:

THE CARD IN RANDOM ODER!!

Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes for the WWE Championship & WWE Universal Championship: This is the match the match the has been building up for the longest time and what I guess everybody has been waiting for. Will the Bloodline EXPLODE or will they continue to dominate :?: This is the one that Cody betrayed AEW over for so he better win this match because if he doesn't this will be the worst decision he ever made and AEW fans will mark him as a fool forever but arguably more importantly he has to do this for his legacy because if he doesn't, the Rhodes' will truly look lesser than other wrestling families such as the Harts. Cody has no choice but to win no matter what. I really can't see Roman's run ending I mean I have seen all of his matches since he came back and became your Tribal Chief. I know its been over two years already but really it still seems like it's a premature loss. IDK, there's a lot of mixed emotions here but this is going to be one heck of a match and THE one that everybody has to witness because this is one of the biggest matches ever in Wrestlemania history :!:

Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Rhea Ripley for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: This is a rematch that I was hoping wasn't going to happen cause I wanted Ripley to settle her score with Bianca but really I guess this match has to happen so Rhea can redeem herself here. Let's face it, she's arguably the hottest woman in wrestling right now in more ways that one and she's been unstoppable. If she loses this will end such an incredible streak that shouldn't so I say she must win this match :!:

Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka for the WWE Raw Women's Championship: I'm really on the fence about this one. Bianca is arguably the face of the women's division and even though we've been there with Asuka, this is a new Asuka, an Oni Asuka. I can see her defeating Belair but I'm not sure if it will happen :?

Gunther (c) vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus in a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: This will be a dynamic match. I do not want Drew to win, he had the belt before. Gunther is going for The Honky Tonk Man's all-time record but Sheamus needs to win this because it's the only title he needs to be the first ever ultimate grand-slam champion and I hope he wins :!:

Austin Theory (c) vs. John Cena for the WWE United States Championship: I can't see Cena winning this since he is nothin' but a part timer. It's amazing a few years ago Theory tweeted about that he wanted to face him at Wrestlemania and here we are :shock: This Cena/Lance Storm/Brad Maddox hybrid has really been impressive and I'm gonna be behind Theory all day so "the sell-out" can go back to China, be in commercials & movies like he's been doing for nearly the past decade already :shock:

The Usos (Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso) (c) vs. Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship & WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship: This match is similar like the Roman & Cody one, I can't see the Usos losing however the buildup & chemistry for the Canadians is really high so it's possible it'll happen :)

Edge vs. Finn Bálor in a Hell in a Cell match: So this is going to be something and here we go with another HIAC and this time Balor will be THE DEMON, will the feud be over after this :?:

Omos vs. Brock Lesnar: Oh boy we're gonna have match with a giant vs. a fighter :!: I love the concept of this one. Omos is so impressive and I'd love to see if Lesnar can handle him like he's done to others. This will be a fun one no matter who wins mark My words :batsmile:

Becky Lynch, Lita & Trish Stratus vs. Damage CTRL (Bayley, Dakota Kai & IYO SKY) in a Six Woman Tag Team Match: Ah here we go with another women's match. Both teams are quite hot looking and these women are truly the ones to watch. At first I was a bit bummed that it wasn't a 4-woman tag match for the belts but really this is a great way to get Trish back in the ring. I hope there's some noobie-young guys out there that'll like her & Lita cause gosh they still got it :batwink: This is arguably going to be the funnest match on the whole card, it really doesn't matter who wins here, I just want it to be exciting and lengthy :batsmile: :wwwink: :smgrin:

Ricochet & Braun Strowman vs. Alpha Academy (Chad Gable & Otis) vs. The Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins) vs. The Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar) in a Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match: This is going be one hectic bout and I'm sure the winner will meet the victors of the tag team title match down the road. I'd like to see The Viking Raiders win plus they need more exposure along with Valhalla :!:

Raquel Rodriguez & Liv Morgan vs. Shotzi & Natalya vs. Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler vs. Sonya Deville & Chelsea Green in a Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match: This match seems to be an exhibition but I'm sure the winner will get a shot at the titles later on. I really can't believe how Chelsea all of a sudden comes back with no NXT tuneup and is like this jobber that's surprisingly getting somewhere :? On paper the MMA team should win but I think Raquel & Morgan will, we'll see who does in this fun bonus Women's match :)

Seth Rollins vs. Logan Paul: Of course Paul had to be here, it's H0lliw3r!d. He's very impressive and this will be a great match cause Rollins always pulls off a fantastic performance so this match may steal the show possibly on BOTH days no matter who wins IMO :o

Rey Mysterio vs. Dominik Mysterio: This is the match that has been building as long and as much as the one with Roman & Cody and what will be the aftermath of Rey's HOF induction. This will be undoubtedly one of the most awkward matches yet will most likely be one of the most memorable. In wrestling it's a rare thing too see a father & son face each other in the ring much less at an event on the scale of this magnitude. Could this be Rey's last match and he's gonna pass the torch to his son or will this continue after whomever is victorious :?:

So there you have it, it's going to be a huge, jam-packed three day WWE Wrestlemania weekend. Now I'm not going to post the results of the HOF & WM events till it's all over with. Again, tonite is the Hall of Fame, Wrestlemania is Saturday & Sunday. Keep in mind to check this page for future reference regarding the matches plus don't forget to check out those awesome video I posted a few days ago too. It's going to be fun fore sure and I can't wait to see every minute of it :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: HUGE HOF & WM PREVIEW!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:42 am

Not gonna lie, none of those matches interest me at all. Cody winning is pretty much a foregone conclusion. not really watching the WWE, nothing else really grabs me. Lesnar vs Omos? Really? Yikes. Not even sure I'm going to watch this year. My kids don't seem that interested, and I just don't feel like investing two nights to storylines I care nothing about. Don't get me wrong, it's the WWE, so I'm sure most of the matches will be pretty good and there will be some memorable moments, I just still don't care about anyone on the card.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT