Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BIB RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: Elimination Chamber TONIT

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:36 pm

Brock vs Roman at WrestleMania, haven't seen that one before. Oh, but they switch heel-face roles! :roll:
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: Elimination Chamber TONIT

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:15 am

Exactly! A couple more things, I find Lita still hot, she's still got the moves :!: Shame she' ain't gonna get a title run like the men legends do sometimes :roll: Another thing this "Premium Event" had that was awful was botches. Many of the matches had them and especially the Drew vs. Moss match. Drew threw him on his head like a piledriver, it looked horrible, it looked like his next was gonna get broke then he threw him on the announcers table bad on his back...I don't know how in the heck he got up from any of that :? There was a lot of carelessness going on here in other matches to mentioned. We don't need another Droz or worse :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: HALL OF FAME IS TONITE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:47 am

Well PB, if ya got your FREE sub to Peacock then TONITE is THE nite to start! This is gonna be some HOF! You could get your kids to know THESE legends and introduce them to some great wrestling personalities of the past since they they know the ones of the of present. How about it :?:

Here's My quick thoughts about those to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2022 :batsmile:

The Undertaker - So well deserving, Mean Mark is finally there after being the most LOYAL WWF/WWF competitor of all-time as he's been there since 1990 :!: :o He's done so much and brought so many memories to his fans including Me! I hope Kane inducts him :)

The Steiner Brothers - FINALLY! Here they are, after all of their great times from the early days of WCW to their time in the WWF and they debuted on the FIRST MONDAY NIGHT RAW EVER ya know :o Scott is lucky that he is with his brother cause Big Poppa Pump has always been very controversial! I hope their son & nephew Bron Breakker inducts them, I mean who else would be more apropos than him :?

Vader - Ah yes, he was wrestling' Lesnar before Lesnar was even a thought IMO. I followed him way back in WCW & Japan. Somethin'else he got fired from WCW in 95, made his WWF debut in the 1996 WWF Royal Rumble! They say how big some of these guys are now, they must have forgot about Vader, he was 450 and could a moonsault! I'm so glad he's in it! I think Stan Hanson might induct, that would be sweet, maybe even Cactus Jack!

Queen Sharmell - Holy cow, Booker T's Queen :wwshock: I wasn't expecting her, I was hoping for Victoria but oh well. She and Booker will be the first actual couple that is King & Queen in the HOF and Booker's gotta induct his wife :!:

Shad Gaspard - This is cool, wasn't expecting this. I'm sure Dana Warrior will induct him. Get ready to be depressed because every time she shows up she is a poor train wreck, she was never the same after what happen to her husband :(

Here is the awesome video, I first saw this during the Elimination Chamber! Amazing how much Metallica has been going on in the WWE for the last few years though they have had their songs played off and on for the Undertaker for years (don't forget about Sting in 99). I love Metallica, their My faves, I gotta post somethin' about that soon!

2 FOR 1 - Smackdown Live and the Hall of Fame!

How about that, The Undertaker, The Steiners & Vader who were together in WCW FIRST is together in the WWE HOF all of these years later :shock: That's My quick thoughts, Wrestlemania 38 is NEXT :batsmile:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:36 am

Hmm, when did they announce the Steiners? Must've missed that.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:59 am

Just recently, I just saw it on the WWE web page not that long ago. Well, you interested in it, gonna get that free Peacock and watch with your kids tonite PB? I mean Wrestlemainia starts tomorrow and then is Sunday too :o This is a sweet bonus for sure ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:16 am

I don't usually watch the HOF stuff. I had a friend also ask if I was getting it, so I'm going to get the free month for it, though I'll probably watch the Buffalo Bandits lacrosse game at the same time tomorrow. I couldn't tell you more than three matches right now. It's a shame the Steiners are probably only getting in now because of Bron being around. They should've been in years ago.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:32 am

I see. Well, do it if ya can ;) I know, shame they didn't but I think your right on there because of Bron. Oh gosh that was hilarious when he was in TNA, Petey Williams was ok but gosh I liked Raka Khan too. I always loved Scotty, he's My fave of the two brothers. I always found him entertaining and he is so impressive too :o I still think Bron is more like his son than nephew :? Gonna be fun seein'em at the HOF no doubt :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:39 am

You know, I vaguely remember the Steiners from their WWF run, mostly how they stood out with their bright ring attire, but didn't pay much attention to them after that. I wasn't really a big Scott Steiner fan when he was later a singles wrestler in WCW or even his WWE time, but even though he wasn't really the best wrestler anymore when he got to TNA, he still had some of the best promos of that era. Bully Ray is another guy who I don't think gets enough credit for his solo work in TNA, when he turned in to Bully Ray, he was maybe the best heel promo guy in any company at that time. His Last Man Standing match with AJ is one of my favorite matches. I love this one when Bully tells Scott to "just flex" Scott almost has a Jimmy Fallon laugh moment, lol. I used to joke that one day Scott was going to appear as just a giant bicep and fly away in to space.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WRESTLEMANIA 38 is TONITE

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:01 am

Oh yeah, that was a great time really in TNA. Shame it went away like the times in other feds before them :roll: These 2 vids you provided were great. Oh what a joke you got there :roll: :lol: He did have the biggest arms (that was official then). Even when Hulk Hogan was still saying he had the largest arms in the world which was 24" back in the days, Scott really had him beat as his was 26" :o Oh I loved his time in WCW. He and his bro - The Steiners were great in the early days of WCW and they were basically the same in the WWF starting in late 92, nothing really changed in looks and stuff but their run is questionable as they weren't always dominant but they were tag champs at one point there so there's that. Then they went to Japan in 94 and went back to WCW in 96, then came 97 & 98 then everything changed about them. Rick changed good but Scott always had My attention cause he was so nuts and his great Valets (freaks) especially Midajah was always doing something really cool ;) He was really the top guy for a while but when WCW folded he never really had the impact in the WWE like he did in WCW. Every time Bron Breakker speaks, I think he even sounds like his uncle. I haven't watched the HOF yet but going to soon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TONITE is Wrestlemania 38! Get that free preview going, hope you and kids like it and have a good time. Your wife gonna watch too :?: Expect cool e-mails from Peacock...here is what was in Mine :)

Don't forget, WM38 is 2 nights in a row :o :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:17 am

Yeah, the little bit I've seen of Bron he does sound more like Scott than Rick.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT