Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BIB RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Day 1 is tomorrow!

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:49 pm

Just read the results, this is why I can't bring myself to care anymore. Poor Big E. His title run came about a year too late and reeked of just an offseason push that wouldn't last until the Road to WM, and that proved true. WWE just can't help themselves. Sounds like a few good matches but the end would've left a sour taste in my mouth.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:02 pm

Yeah, it was a solid PPV. Outcomes weren't surprising but if the viewer isn't a biased fan and doesn't care who they are or wins/loses then you'll be entertained really well.

They are calling these type of events "PREMIUM EVENTS" now :? I was however surprised that Brock Lesnar was added to the 4-way match due to Roman getting covid :o :roll: After everything that has been building up for weeks and weeks all it just wasn't Big E that got gypped but all four of them got screwed. One thing I loved about the match was Lashley dominating him... I have waited for them two fight each other since Lashley came back and it seemed like it was never gonna happen but a a bit of it finally happen here and I thought it was great while it lased. :o I just ope he defends the WWE Title every month unlike before :roll: Oh and he's a babyface now and people chant WE WANT LESNAR :shock: Lesnar has so much pull backstage its utterly ridicules IMO but hey, WWE has no logic but Lesanr the easy answer so,,,

Here is a vid of highlights of the event via WWE.

and here is some pics from Peacock in My e-mail.

Shame Liv Moragn lost again :roll:

This is what was so supposed to happen :!:

and this is what we got :!:

The WWE Royal Rumble is later this month in My home town of St. Louis. It was 10 years ago in 2012 this year that they were here for a Royal Rumble. Kane had returned and fought Cena in that bittersweet match. I hope this RR is good with some surprises cause St. Louis is one of the greatest wrestling towns in history. Ric Flair, Harley Race and others fought here in great classics many, many times for example over the past decades!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:16 pm

Yeah, I don't get the need to have Lesnar in that match or put the title on him. Makes the last few months of stories on Raw rather meaningless, and it's not like he's going to drop it soon. I'll give them credit if someone takes it off him at the RR, which could be likely, but then why even bother with this? I honestly don't care for Lesnar. He first showed up when I stopped paying attention to WWE and was never really interested in him or guys like Batista. Just not the style of wrestling I find appealing, but the fact he just comes and goes as he please, meh. "Special attractions" kind of lose their specialness after they come back the 8th or 9th time.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:24 pm

Well, like I said, from what I understand, Lesnar has major, major pull backstage. It's his way or no way. It's this way with him elsewhere too :? :roll: I hate it when he talks the mic away from Kayla and she seems so fragile :roll: I mean his contract is worth millions and they Vinnie Mac and co thinks its an easy deal with him. I'm mean I admit when I saw the saw it seemed like nobody is really on par with him but Big E screwed the match when Lashley had the hurt lock on we'll never know is Lesnar would have escaped or not cause nobody has yet! I want Lashley & Lesnar at the Royal Rumble!

Oh and another THAT IS NOT HELPING is the dense crowd are chanting we want Lesnar making him a babyface :smsmh: :batshock: :wwsmh:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:58 pm

Wow, Lashley won the match on Raw that was supposed to happen at Day 1 and he'll fight Lesnar in a match for the first time ever and I have been waiting to happen for years at the Royal Rumble in My home town of St. Louis :scbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:06 pm

I wonder if that means Lashley was supposed to beat Big E? Maybe Reigns costs Lesnar the belt at the RR and we're back to where we were before. Honestly, I would've rather seen Lesnar vs Lashley's first match built up to WM, but that's obviously not where we're heading.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:11 pm

Maybe :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: Royal Rumble is this Sund

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:53 am

This rumble is gonna be very different...in My home town no less. I can't wait to see Lashley and Lesnar fight each other! One of the only reasons why their bring back many veterans and legends like Lita and the Bellas and even questioable ones like Summer Rae is because of their pathetic releases and decisions. I'm all for Lita making a comeback! However, just months ago they released Mickie James, she goes to Impact and wins the Knockouts title and she is still champ. Any thoughts on this situation PB? Could they be in cahoots with Impact :?
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: Royal Rumble is this Satu

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:04 am

I haven't watched any WWE in ages. Most Mondays and Fridays it doesn't even occur to me to put the show on anymore, which tells you how interested I am in the Rumble. I used to love the Rumble, especially with surprise returns and debuts. I popped huge when AJ Styles came out, and they actually used him well for a year ot two but now he's kind of being wasted. I wish his contract would be up soon. If he ever made it to AEW, could you imagine some of the matches? But I have mix feelings this year. Like you said, the returning wrestlers are only there because the WWE fired so many of their rostered wrestlers that they really don't have the depth of stars to fill a Rumble, but why should I reward them for that? Not even sure who the favorites are this year. Rhonda? Maybe the Rock? Who on the current roster is a favorite to possibly win?
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: Royal Rumble is Tonite!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:20 am

Gosh, Monday & Friday doesn't even slightly remind you :? yeah, I totally freaked out wen AJ made his debut, I wanted him there so bad! I know, I would love to see him again Omega, Punk and maybe even Sting. Who are the faves? I don't know. Been watchin' and there is really no hype except for the Mysterious and the Street Prophets :?: Please no Rock return :roll: I will hate that :x I couldn't tell ya about men's returns like the legends, no clue yet but I hope I'm surprised a bit but the women is different...they didn't hold back on revealing them. Maybe Drew will win...IDK :roll: I would love it if Omos would win, there's a giant there!

For the women, Mickie James, the Bellas, and The Undertaker's Wife, Summer Rae (a red head now) and others. Charlotte is in it and she's the Smackdown Women's Champion. I hope Lita throws her out and possibly wins the whole thing. No, please no about Rousey :roll: I was ok about her before but the fans started booing her and then quite and got so sick of her drama. I would love it if Victoria would be in it...she was great last year and the cameras they were using at the time was made her entrance really awesome. Here is a pic I took of her during last year's event!

I know it's a huge long shot but I would love it if it was legends night and the last three were Victoria, Lita and Trish. That would hugely make My day. Realistically I would want Ripley to win but wouldn't mid is Liv would win, I kinda like her now. Doudrop is good, I like her too. The last two will probably be Bianca & Flair.

I just can't believe it's gonna happen after all of these years and I do hope Lashley beats Lesnar and I know the St. Louis crowd will be loud and active, we always are :!:

EDIT: Since Sasha returned, she might win the Rumble then she just might go after Flair in the match if she can.

Well, that's it till I know more ;)

By the way, amazing with last years' Royal Rumble, that's how I began this great topic :? :lol:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT