Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BIB RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: Money in the Bank is Toni

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:41 pm

I thought that Smackdown was quite epic, I hope MIB is too tonite!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:41 pm

Sounds like it was a pretty good show. Unlike the Slammiversary suprise at the end of the show, this one wasn't as unexpected as it had been rumored for a while they'd be coming back. Glad to see who won the men's MITB, may actually get me to watch again because of that. It's been way over due. Still, couldn't bring myself to care enough to watch the show. it's easier to just read the results than expend several hours on a product I feel little emotional attachment to currently.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:04 am

It was a good one. The crowd was epic. Yeah, I wanted Rollins to win but oh well. I say if your a biased fan then you would be disappointed in the some of the winners but if are just "a wrestling fan" and don't care who wins and if you just wanna be entertained then this would be a pretty satisfactory event in My view. I really haven't checked out TNA Impact yet.

Oh I think right its gonna be a great time in WWE right now, it'ts SummerSlam season now :o It's the gap after that and in between Survivor Series that always get's Me :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:53 am

I'm so tired of part timers just showing up and saying they want a title shot. Imagine if Sting did that in AEW. Why should I invest in a product week to week, month to month, if guys can just jump the line as soon as a big ppv is up? Why not have Oldberg win a couple matches to earn a shot? Ugh. Can't they come up with any kind of story? It's so short sighted and why no one cares about half the product. I tried watching yesterday and couldn't get through an hour. I checked back in periodically to see Vince piss all over NXT. While I'm surprised, and happy for Nikki, because I've been a big fan of hers since NXT, why even put the title on Charlotte for just a day? WWE us just maddening at times.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:56 pm

Yeah, I know. Maybe AEW should do that :?: I would love to see Goldberg and Cena in tune up matches and just not straight up get the title shot and that's it. Why was Karrian Kross on Raw anyway? Scarlet and the epic intro were gone and it just sucked. Kross lost to Jeff Hardy, a baby-face that used a heel move on the ropes :o See, that's the prob when you fire all of your mid-carders and enhancement talent and don't hire locals then you are forced to put big names against each other...gosh I miss the Raw days of the early 90s :roll: And what the about Keith Lee? Here, his big return to a big crowd no less just to lose :?: That is so pathetic :x Yeah, the hot potatoes with Charlotte again maybe :?:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:19 pm

Exactly. You've got a month to Summerslam, have Goldberg and Cena have to defeat some people first, it's good for the story and good for the ratings. Goldberg comes in, says I'm next, and Lashley says, get to the back of the line, old man. First you have to beat a, b, and c, and maybe then I'll give you a shot. It's just so lazy storytelling wise. Maybe Roman will tell Cena you have to beat Jimmy, then Jey, then Jimmy and Jey and then maybe I'll consider it. And to book both titles that way for the same show. I don't understand the thinking. You're making your tv show meaningless for most of the year for a quick pop in the ratings. At least Edge won the Rumble. People would've crap all over AEW if Sting or Christian came in and their first match was for the title. Sure, AEW had a stare down between Christian and Omega to plant some seeds in case you want to book that eventually, but Christian didn't just demand a match and get it. Like, why should I invest in your show for 365 days if guys just show up for main events at the big ppv? Why should I care year round?

And don't get me started on Lee and Kross. Vince hates NXT, nothing else makes sense. Lee was there simply because the Lashley-Goldberg match leaked, and they wanted to swerve people. Lee deserves better. I don't even really like Kross, but why debut him without Scarlett? Why cut him off at the knees like that? Why should I care about him on NXT tonight when he went up to the big boys and got rolled up like a chump? I wonder what Hunter thinks of all of this?
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:56 pm

Are we supposed to forget that the Fiend killed John Cena last year @ WM in the FFH match? I guess they wanted us to forget that like a lot of things they did in the past :?: Yeah, I think the Fiend is dead, ever since Alexa betrayed him, I believe they killed his character. I thought for sure Alexa was going to put a spell on everybody and make them still while she would climb up the ladder and get the case...IMO that would have been so radical if that had happen :roll:

Also, with this new stuff going on with Rollins and he new theme song, I thought he was gonna win, I was all for it but nope :roll:

Also, during MIB,where you able to catch Charlotte doing the crotch chop and the finger to the fans? They tried to blank it all out but couldn't. I thought that was so ridicules that they tried to that it. So pathetic, childish, I'm am sick of PG :batsmh:

Yes, all of what you said would be great! Now, Did you notice that when Goldberg came out Lashley said that "MFER" and the F-Bomb in the ring? Oh I read his lips :o Did he not know anything about this situation or is it just great acting on his part :?:

Oh, HHH I'm sure is extremely disgusted and shakin' his head because NXT & CwC/205 are his babies :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:43 pm

Eh, as soon as I heard Oldberg's music I changed the channel. Not sure where they'll go with Alexa, her gimmicj doesn't work as well with a live crowd where you can't prerecord stuff. You can still do the backstage stuff, but once you get in the ring it's another story.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:39 am

Shame, he did it right when you turned it off. I do that a lot but I still do stuff anyway cause you never know. Read Lashley's lips!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:32 pm

Hey PB, could you check out My DON PPV post? I know it was a while ago. It starts of page 12. I'd like to know what is your favorite part that I made out of the whole thing and thought on how I presented it :?: :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT