Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BIB RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: HUGE AEW DON Results!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:07 am

It's KONNAN! LAX reunion?

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:07 am

So while all of that is going in the back of the stadium. Sammy broke the cuffs and fights Spears in the middle of the ring of all places and how apropos is it that Sammy plants "the Chairman's" head into one of his planted chairs in the corner and wins the match thus granting the Inner Circle to still be together as a team per the stipulation!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:08 am

AEW Full Gear is coming to My home town in November, can't wait :!: Oh I love that poster :batsmile:

So there it is, this was the biggest and most insane visual wrestling results I have ever made. I hope you enjoyed this cause it took a lot of work and time for Me to do it :batgrin:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: Hell in a Cell tonite!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:44 am

First off don't forget to check out My insane AEW Double or Nothing Visual Results if ya already haven't...it's my biggest one ever so please take a slow gander at it :o

So tonite is WWE Hell in a CELL. Amazing that they took off Roman vs. Mysterio and put it on SmackdownLive and replaced it with Bayley vs. Bianca in the cell for the SD Women's title. Fine by Me, I love it when the women are in matches like this. Looks to be a good card. I just hope the Shayna & Bliss match is good but I'm afraid as to what direction its gonna go...I don't want to see Shayna possessed and all that :roll:

The thing I hate about WWE Peacock is I am usually not in time to watch the event live so the cool thing about when we had the WWE Network we could just select "Watch from the Beginning" wgich was such a convenient way. This for Me is a major prob for Me because Peacock doesn't allow you to do that nor rewind the live feed and it's either get spoiled in the middle of a match or just watch it many hours later after the original broadcast when the slowpokes finally upload it not tomention they no longer air the kickoff shows either which iy you wnat to wtch them you gotta go to YouTube...Gosh I am really missing the Network already :batsmh:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:12 pm

Maybe it'll be a good show but I just can't bring myself to care. I'll check the results later but actually watching isn't worth the effort these days. I'd rather watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:58 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:Maybe it'll be a good show but I just can't bring myself to care. I'll check the results later but actually watching isn't worth the effort these days. I'd rather watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

I'm sure it will have at least its moments.

So here os a brief pictorial that I got from Peacock via their e-mail. Nice poster. See what i was telling you before about NO REWIND...they even warn you at the bottom of the pics. This is is supposed to be better than the the WWE Network :? Amazing how a much more expensive thing can be "way" more cheaper if ya know what I mean :x

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:58 am

Got the e-mail from Peacock with the Money in the Bank poster:

MIB is this Sunday, both ladder matches look dandy IMO. Shame Bayley is hurt now, I'm gonna miss her. Bianca is great, don't get Me wrong but I am getting tired of her, I miss Sasha, she just had to pass the torch to Belair, that COULD'VE been her on that poster :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:32 am

I may check it out since it's not in the Thunderdome. Might actually be a surprise or two though I wonder if they'll say them for the tv shows for a ratings pop. Either way, RIP Thunderdome, hope to never see a show from there again.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:14 pm

So the newest SummerSlam rumor is...

Spoiler:
Lashley vs Oldberg, and who the hell wants to watch that? Meh.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:20 pm

Actually the MIB event is looking good. I think the ladder matches are gonna rock especially the women's version. To be honest I think I'm gonna miss the Thunder Dome. I was quite used it and kinda liked the dissonance then again, hearing a real, actual crowd getting on in the action is quite exciting especially when there is a botch or OMG/WTF moment.

Wow, that is a big rumor. Shame cause I wanted the other guy, BL against Lashey but if this is true then I guess this means the Almighty era is coming to an end and we're gonna have a new world champ soon :?:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT