Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BIB RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: NXT IYH!

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:17 pm

I don't have the network and I've had a hard time watching NXT in recent months because the way the show is presented it feels so low budget small time. I like seeing the Million Dollar Man around, but Karrion Kross does nothing for me once the lights come back on.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:41 pm

I see you don't have Peacock. I do miss the network as Peacock's selection is still really lackluster compared to it and the options on viewing the programs sucks especially since you have ads. i really don't have a bid deal about how NXT feels or anything like that, its the change of the feeling when you watch it ever since the new logo with skull & wings if that makes any sense? Yes, the MDM is a treat to see anytime and I like how this is going with Grimes & Knight especially since its a ladder match for the MD Title. I beg the differ, I love to see Kross, I think he is awesome from bell to bell.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:33 pm

Yeah, I don't know why. Never cared for Kross on Impact either. Honestly, it's the least interested I've been in NXT in years. Guys like MSK and Bronson Reed just don't do anything for me. They should've never called up guys like Keith Lee and Aleister Black. Most of the current roster is just meh besides the main event scene.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:01 pm

It is really different now compared to prior years especially 2018. I wasn't familiar with MSK before but I think their ok. I think they call guys and women up either too early or too late not to mention most that are called up are IMO are really miss used or just wasted. The main event scene is good right and will be interesting to see what happens next.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:53 pm

As for the results, I thought it was a decent show. Glad Poppy didn't show it. I loved the Million Dallar Championship match and that Knight won it! The spot with Reed & Escobar was really shocking! I really liked the Mercedes and Li match. Both women looked great especially Li! Great match with Raquel and Moon! I thought it was a great NXT title match and that Kross retained. The set for the retro In Your House was dandy but I did feel last year's was a bit better. Its always cool see Todd Pettengill though and Michael P.S. Hayes as Dok Hendrix again to reminiscent the good ole' days but IMO no matter how hard they try, it will never, ever be like it was then.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: HUGE AEW DON Results!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:50 am

Oh OK, here we go, finally I have made it! It took longer that I thought but never late than never. Here is My "Visual Results" of AEW Double or Nothing and this is gonna be a GINORMOUS one, in fact it's the most massive one I have ever done as there is a lot of bonus pre-show content that I thought was very necessary at I felt the build-up towards this grand event was really good and needed to be presented. As usual, the pics are ripped from Me with some exceptions to respected sources. On with the "Count Down" to Double or Nothing!

I absolutely love Shida and how she looks here. The overall promo for Shida vs. Baker was done really well. Both of these women are My faves of all in AEW and two of My most in all of wrestling period!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:51 am

The other promos and specials were really good as well. I especially loved the Dynamite ending with the Pinnacle holding "The Ice Man of 1000 Holds" Dean Malenko hostage!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:53 am

THE BUY IN! yes, here is the kickoff show!

Holy cow, there is's a crowd and its a big one. I noticed the "Lesner Guy" and even the "NXT guy" that I am now calling "the NXT Betrayer" (not shone)! Things are looking up!

The first bout of the card is Riho vs. NWA Women's champion Serena Deeb!

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:53 am

Deeb has really been reminding Me of Becky Lynch because how she is built and how she moves. She defeats and retains her title against her opponent in a really great match that was lengthy, grueling, fast paced and worthy enough IMO to be on the main card and could've been a main event on any show.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:54 am

Now, here is a small sample of the Fan Fest, an event that has been long awaited for and by many!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT