Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Harley Quinn Cartoon

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Harley Quinn Cartoon

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 12, 2020 8:54 pm

Yo, I didn't pay much attention to this because, a) it was on DC's pay network, and b) Harley Quinn has gotten to be way oversaturated and annoying in many forms of entertainment. But this past Sunday night I noticed SyFy had a a few episodes on, and if you go to their on demand section you can DVR the whole season. I wasn't even sure I was going to bother with it because, like I said, I find her to be a bit annoying, but this evening there was nothing remotely on TV so I started watching it, and, well, wow, it is absolutely hilarious!

It's like a R-rated Gotham Venture Bros. I only watched the first two episodes, but I'm definitely going to continue with the season.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Harley Quinn Cartoon

Postby AcidDragon » Wed May 13, 2020 12:21 am

It's not bad. I've seen a couple episodes. The one where Kiternan helps them out.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 13, 2020 8:23 am

I only watched the first episode and the Bar Mitzvah second episode, but found myself surprisingly laughing quite more than I expected.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Wed May 13, 2020 11:43 am

I have been watching it regularly and I like it. It is definitely for adults and not kids hehe
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Fri May 15, 2020 2:24 am

I feel like it's funny to me because i like comics but I'm not sure how this with fair with casual viewers. Anyone with experience?
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies