Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:06 am

Yep, that's another good one. The SNL Digital Shorts were usually pretty funny. I'm sure there will be more of them posted here.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:25 am

Cool :) That was ok, it had it's moments PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:08 am

Thought I posted this somewhere already but didn't see it in the Dad Jokes thread. Maybe it was the music thread, so if I did posted already, my bad.

Short Night Court bonus just in case....

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:35 am

Oh boy, Wyle E. Coyote was on Night Court, I did not know that :lol: Nope, I don't "recall" that "Bad Jokes" jokes one PB, that's a new one there from you from the A Prairie Home Companion. That was pretty good & funny :batlol: :wwwink: :smgasp:

So if you believe their "bad jokes" to be real, it's amazing because the Three-Boobed Hoe wasn't really a mutant, she was a last remnant :? :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: The scene is from 1990's Total Recall, one of My all-time favorite films, My favorite Arnold movie and one of the best scores ever by the late great legendary Jerry Goldsmith. It's also one of the last movies with the violence like that which I really miss. The scene is censored but you can make it out if you look :batwink:

NOTE: Video says age restriction, just click the YT link provided there ;)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:52 am

I was 12 when Total Recall came out so that was something to see, lol. Too bad the video game was terrible.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:05 am

yeah, I was a bit younger but it was Arnold and it looked so cool. the video game was ok, They did what they could with it ;)

That scene had it's moments. It was still a time to pick on booty, that really wasn't a thing till a bit later. He had some entrance. Dunst is ok, I really never got into her, same thing with Dushku. That was cool PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:22 am

I heart Sparky

Bit of a longer Zen today but it's the weekend so enjoy...

To be continued....
(Hint: Things are about to get real Star Wars-y!)

LMK if you want the second half!
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:09 am

Dang, that's a long Community and pretty cool PB :)

I saw this because of Lance Reddick who passed away the other day. While I don't like the title of the show nor how terrible the nature of this is, I just wanted to show that Lance was really good at his job. I warn you that this is really a Hard-R little clip with harsh language and the like :o :batshock: :wwsmh: :smgasp:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:24 am

Lol, I seen that years ago, didn't remember it was Lance Reddick though. That was amusing.

Sorry for th long Community posts. I was going to do just one portion, but how do you do just one? So I did a couple, but there's so many good moments in that episode that I just posted probably 80% of the episode, lol. Won't make a habit of that, but here's the second half of that storyline....

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:14 am

Well how about that :shock: Yeah but if there's something you love then who in the heck cares if it's really long or not :) I'm a patient person and won't join this current generation/sm of a 30 second attention span, its so ridicules IMO so post away PB cause you don't want to have a good thing incomplete ;)

That was something else how they did all of that cool stuff :lol: So you saw Solo right :?: What's your thoughts about him being a young Lando :x
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions