Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:23 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:32 am

That was a good Wings :)

Here's this good K-SHE 95 ;)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:56 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:57 am

How about that. Ziggler is known a comedian. When he's not wrestling he'd do his comedy skits at the clubs in Florida :shock:

Here's this K-SHE 95 about Shelley Grafman!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:48 pm

Daytona 500 is today (Mon)!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:44 am

Well that is cool there. I was never a big race car fan though I kinda always wanted to be and that was some South Park there :)

Here's this K-SHE 95, this is a good one as they talk about Watson Road. I used to go on Watson Road all the time. That's the street where the Kenrick Theater, Farmer's Market in General Grant's Plaza and Crestwood Plaza and so much more was on :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:37 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:14 am

How about that Brooklyn Nine-Nine :shock: :lol:

Now I'm going to post a bit different about K-SHE 95...special Hall of Fame segments :o The first might be obvious as it's KISS :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:24 pm

Never was a huge KISS fan. I'm certainly not in the Army. Some of their songs are good, just never really sought them out beyond what would be on the radio every now and then.

RIP to actor Paul D'Amato, best known for his role as Tim "Dr. Hook" McCracken in the classic film Slap Shot, who passed away at the age of 75. But you may not know that D'Amato had a hand, or head, in the depiction of everyone's favorite Canucklehead, because of course you would use a fictional hockey player to base the appearance of a Canadian superhero upon.

In an interview in TwoMorrows' Back Issue #4 with Peter Sanderson, comic book artist John Byrne revealed his inspiration for his depiction of Wolverine during his legendary run on X-Men with writer Chris Claremont. Byrne explained, "My Wolverine is an actor whose name I don't even know, who's on camera for all of five minutes in a Paul Newman hockey movie called Slap Shot.."

That character of course, was Dr Hook!

I'm actually wearing his shirt today I got several years ago.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:56 am

Ah man that's a shame, I didn't know he passed away...may he rest in peace :roll: I first saw your V Avatar was gone and I'm like oh boy...PB found his V Shirt cause he said that he wasn't going to take it down till he found it...I didn't know that wasn't the case till now :roll: I can clearly see the Wolverine resemblance, I did not know that and that is awesome to know :) That's great your wearing his shirt PB :)

Yeah, Kiss was never My favorite either but yes they were good and quite creative with this looks & concerts. I said it was obvious because I featured them before with K-SHE 95 ;) Here's the next one...Alice Cooper and listen to what he says about The U-Man :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions