Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Toy Commercials: We'll return after these messages...

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:10 am

PB - I was never into Gilligan's island but that toy set looked good. Beverly Hillbillies and Andy Griffith was fun though.

Acid - Oh them Swamp Thing figures were great and the commercials were really cool too. I was a huge ST fan way back when, I loved the movies and cartoon. My Grandparents got Me most of the whole collection for My B-Day back then in 91. What a great time of Kenner this was, I crossed them over with Batman, Alien & Predator & Terminator also by Kenner. I already took pics and bonus stuff, just waiting to get to them when it is time in when I get into the 90s in My Vintage Action figure Topic :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:28 pm

Saw Sonic 2 today. It was pretty good, maybe better than the first. Kids liked it.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:29 am

Well that's cool PB, glad you and your kids enjoyed it :) I really wanted to see the first one at the show but the p!d3mic happen, delays and when @ntiv@ happen and the rest of it so that was it for Me, I haven't been to a show since Feb of 2020, PTB fixed that. Like I said before, the Birds of Prey was the last one I ever saw and I used to go at least once every month to see 3 or 4 movies at a setting for $5 each for many, many years :roll:

That TRU was one sweet ad, they actually had a great selection of games, that's were I got a lot of My Sega Genesis 32X games at from My Parents for Christmas, it was still good times :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:29 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:14 am

Gosh, an all-star one there and I totally missed seeing and experiancing that one back then but thanks for bringing that to My attention PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:03 am

Hey, I just finished My third part of Transformers, here is a just a hint about it. MAKE SURE you see it from THE VERY BEGINNING when you visit My showcase :)

Here is the Insecticons tv commercial, it's great :)

Transformers Cartoon Intro & Outro: Oh this is My favorite one ever of the whole series! You'll see a lot of the guys that I have showcased in all 3 parts including My newly seen Insecticons :!: It's really hard to beat this believe you Me :smgrin:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:06 am

Ah, I had one of the Insecticons for sure. Don't remember what his name was, though.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:59 pm

I had Insecticon Scrapnel as a hand me up but that's about it. When they did the reissues in the 2000s, I got the three main ones.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:01 am

That cool PB.

Oh I remember them Paas, we used to do them all time long ago and we'd do the Easter Egg hunt too, it was really fun :)

Acid - Cool but at least you got the that cool set :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:22 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions