Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Toy Commercials: We'll return after these messages...

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:22 am

Gosh, Transformers! That was awesome :) What a coincidence, I just posted part 1 of My Vintage Transformers yesterday, I was waiting for your reply as Acid & I. Savant already did. I didn't post any vids about'em because I was gonna save that till the 3rd part. Please check it out from the beginning, you don't wanna be in the middle of it and also yesterday I posted more Baseball games in the console page, check it all out, it's all fun stuff and let Me know what you think, I got one more part to do there. I saw you updated your Stay Tuned, I will check it out later and reply when I can. Gotta go PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:04 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:52 am

Wow, I actually didn't know about them WW figures by Mego :o They were before My time but gosh, I wouldn't mind having them, they looked pretty nice :)

Cool PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:23 am

I didn't know about these either.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:24 am

Gosh, that was really cool, another one indeed :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:12 am

Bonus non-toy commercial:
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:30 am

Good commercial and I remember seeing that like it was yesterday but the Mattel WWE figures and the whole thing left Me very bitter. I'll get into it one day as I got a plan for it. Oh I loved K-Mart, loved'em :roll:

Oh that bonus was great, so classic...LOVE IT!

Good stuff PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:27 am

Even at it's dingiest, I loved K-Mart. They used to have free popcorn when my kids were little so we'd get some and shop around. I remember when I was a kid they started having Little Caesars shops inside them and we used to get a pizza from time to time at the K-Mart close to my grandma's because they had one inside. Department store snackshops are another thing that's mostly gone. Another one I used to love was taking my kids to BJs when they were little, we get a few slices of pizza from the concession stand and eat while I pulled coupons. But those are gone now, too.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:08 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:32 pm

Wow. Forgot about that Titan Tron. Same goes for that figure commercial. Crazy to hear Todd Pettengill.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions