Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:13 am

Yeah, sadly most of the Stooges were gone, even Moe & Larry but Joe Besser hung in there till 88 & Curly Joe DeRita till 93 which oddly both have their anniversaries this year which is something not that good :roll: I loved the other cartoon where there was shorts in the beginning, between & after them in color and they even voiced their animated-selves :)

Married with Children was always good, those were some clips PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:55 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:33 am

I never saw them SNL Datelines before :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:15 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:32 am

I never seen it before but I oh I loved that SNL Japanese Game. Great cast. Mike Myers looks Japanese the way he's fixed up there. Much of the language he says sounds authentic, I understood a few things from him. Chris Farley was superb and hilarious, that was one of his best. The fingering scenes is actually a real thing but it's usually only the pinky figure. It's called Yubitsume meaning "Finger Shortening". It's a old tradition in Japan used for punishment and for sincere sorrow. It's a method mostly used by the Yakuza in recent/modern times however.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:21 pm

That was a classic SNL skit. Man, if only Chris Farley lived longer.

Here's another show I wish was in reruns somewhere. A young Ryan Reynolds and Nathan Fllion. You just knew Ryan Reynolds was going to be a star. This is actually part of a Halloween episode where the characters had their brains swapped. I wish there was more of the Halloween eps on youtube because they were pretty hilarious. The girls were pretty easy on the eyes, too.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:04 am

I never saw that show before and that was ok. Ryan is good and it's something seeing him much younger.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:25 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:10 am

I can't believe this about JIMMIE JOHNSON. His In-Laws were MURDER SUICDED :o :shock: :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

Jimmie  Johnson 1.jpg

Jimmie  Johnson 2.jpg

Jimmie  Johnson 3.jpg

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:29 pm

Geez, that's tragic. My son likes Jimmie Johnson and was looking forward to the first NASCAR street race this weekend. RIP.

This was from Girl Meets World, the sequel show to Boy Meets World that came out a few years ago (it wasn't as good as the original, sadly)

And an extra since that one is short...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions