Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:46 am

Thanks PB :) That Cosby was pretty good ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:09 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:09 am

That was a pretty good Drew Carey. I know they did that to coincide with Batman & Robin because I know the design of the Batmoblile which is arguably My favorite one and it was in 1997. I looked at the COPYRIGHT at the end...see what I'm saying in My showcases...it always pays off to read those copyrights on just about anything :batwink:

By the way, I find it strange, I just talked about Arachnophobia in your Trailers Topic, the heavy gal that plays MiMi was in that one in 1990 :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:47 pm

I didn't realize Mimi was in that. Haven't seen it in years.

How about a three count for today?

No, not those guys!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:34 am

Yep, like I said I'll feature it in My Cryptozoology sometime soon. 3 count! Those Impartible Jokers were ok :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:52 pm

Aw, I thought you would've liked the special guests in those clips.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:11 am

Yes, that was cool. How can you go wrong with Tommy Dreamer, Bully Ray & his girlfriend Velvet Sky :? That John Ritter pie scene was good.

OK, here's the Three Stooges in The Sweet Pie and Pie which they started the pie gag. I love the Three Stooges, they are the ultimate comedians. I grew up watching them, My Mom did too and she recorded Me hours upon hours of their shorts on VHS. Her favorite was Curly but Mine was Larry. I loved it when Freddy's Nightmares was on at 10 PM, then Friday the 13th the Series at 11PM then The Three Stooges at 12 Midnight thru 3 AM on Saturdays on KPLR Channel...those were the funnest weekends for Me in My childhood for a few years. Anyway I know all about The Stooges, their lives and all that, one day I'll showcase My collection in My Odds & Ends too ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:42 pm

Nothing more classic than a good ol' pie fight scene. I never got into the Stooges much. I actually just watched one last Saturday though when there was nothing on at the time, funny enough.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:31 am

Really :?: Oh man, for Me they were like morning cartoons late at night. I watched them as much as He-Man and wrestling. My love for them has never left. I've seen just about everything they've done. I have some stories about the especially at rental stores I'll talk about later. I mean the episodes were short, funny and entertaining. That was nice clip there too ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:59 pm

I probably saw more of the Robotic Stooges as a kid than the old black and white strips, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions