Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Toy Commercials: We'll return after these messages...

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:12 am

Yep, I was going to post Barrett then you did and I was doing My MASK showcase around the same time as well. I was like why does this happen :? Well go a head and post that Boulder Hill anyway dude ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:02 pm

Well, ok then...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:39 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:49 pm

Dude, that game is super good. You know they released a version here called Natsume Championship Wrestling?
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:40 am

The only games I know from that era are...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:59 am

Great PB. That MASK was fantastic, never saw that in person though. I only saw a bit of that NJ Wrestling game before.

Acid - Yes, Natsume was good. Played it long ago on My SNES and I recently got it a few years ago on My Wii U Virtual Console.

PB - Them games are great and the WWF Wrestlemania was an absolute classic but that's not all of them. I have all of the WWF games for the NES, SNES & Sega Genesis, I look to showcase them in My video game topic in the future. However, there was one that I loved for the NES and it was...

That is just a sample, I have this game as well and I may showcase it. This was a classic WCW game and it's first one I believe. There are other wrestling games for other systems too but that is all for now ;)

While I'm at it, I'll post this one, Saturday Night Slam Masters :!: This was arguably My fave wrestling game ever! I loved how Capcom had this multiverse were this, Final Fight and Street Fighter were all in the same universe...oh it was so fun :D

That's for now ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:05 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:44 am

???????

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:28 pm

I've seen this before but still, wow... Pretty neat.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:45 am

Oh I loved them WWF figures by Hasbro and saw them commercials countless times. I have all of them figures except the talking ones. I was very foolish not getting them when I was at K-B especially The Warrior cause that's My fave look he had. I had numerous opportunities to get'em at multiple locations back then in late 90, 91 and even 92. Most of the time the string was broke as the figures were opened packed where you could actually play with them and I guess that's why I never bought'em...still I regret to this day cause even if they didn't talk, I'd still have'em :roll: :x

Ah, Computer Warriors. Never had the figures but I do have 1 VHS of them. They were great and maybe one day I'll showcase My video of it in the future :)

Good entries here PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions