Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Toy Commercials: We'll return after these messages...

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:23 pm

Yeah, i wrote it and everything then I post on your sitcom, the wrestling guest stars and themes and made the movie score topic and stuff and I guess I totally got caught up in that and I thought posted it and I didn't. Thanks for that PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:34 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:11 am

It's ALF. Remember ALF? He's back...in a BK commercial...

You would've thought McDonald's would've got in on ALF. They could've had the Big MelMac.

Ha! I kill me.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:20 am

Wow, more ALF :o :shock: What is this...ALF Day :? :?: :batshock: :wwsmh: :smgasp: Oh I remember that, that's when I really started liking BK! I got at least one of them back then, the one with the red jacket is the one I REALLY remember, I used to play with him a lot. This brought back thE memories with that PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:06 pm

YES! Henceforth today shall be known as ALF Day! Rock on, ALF!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:11 pm

:lol: :batlol: :wwlol: :smlol:

EDIT: I didn't say nothin' about the Simpsons one. Gosh, I think I totally forgot that Mattel had the license back then in 1990 (90 was a really cool toy year) when the Simpsons were really getting popular :? Those looked mighty good. In fact, I think they look as good as any Simpsons series that was made later like the ones by Palisades in the 2000s :o Cool PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:50 am

Can you imagine the pearl clutching if a commercial like this aired today?

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:01 am

Wow, I never knew of Tommy Burst :shock: That whole set was pure gun beauty :!: Amazing Mattel did that way back when. I would have loved that when I was a kid cause I loved guns :!: You already read My special Sports Authority so you already knew that but the other great store I showcased earlier of Ben Franklin's (in My Vintage Action Figure Topic) with all of those great DCSP, well they had a ton of great replica guns that I loved looking at and I did get some but man, this Tommy Burst was awesome and if they would have had it I would have got it in a hurry, believe you Me :!:

I know, today's society is so soft and pathetic to put it mildly as they would completely ruin the fun and point of it :batsmh:

Great entry PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:57 am

Thunderdome!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:44 am

Gosh, I totally forgot about Lazer Tag, never had it but wanted it then, that was great :!:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions