Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Halloween III: Season of the Kitsch

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Halloween III: Season of the Kitsch

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:48 am

Oh yes, I miss those days when Halloween was like that :roll: Yeah, Candy is very expensive now, I recall when it was really one of the cheapest things you could buy :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: Good clips. That Gilligan's Island was good. That SNL was nuts :shock: Stuff just grows on you and/or your mind changes over time. Thanks for the trivia.

Okay, yesterday I posted Papa Shango in the Wrestling Topics. I'm going to continue that here, don't Forget I posted a bit of hist stuff previously. First, in 2016, The New Day became the three faces of Charles Wright :batsmile: :blbat: :scbat: Big E is Kama: The Supreme Fighting Machine, Xavier Woods is Papa Shango and Kofi Kingston is The Godfather which he looks like a Jamaican Voodoo Posse from 1990's Marked For Death & Predator 2 :shock:

As a bonus In 2018, they reenacted The Brood, Edge, Christian & Gangrel :o

Now, in the 2010s, it seemed like times were trying to bring back Papa Shango. In WWE 2K17 which is a superb game, there was a great Hall of Fame Showcase. There you could unlock The Godfather and there was a dream match as you could have him face his alter-ego Papa Shango and unlock him as well. Watch this, it's done very well :batwink: :blbat:

Okay, here's Papa Shango's entrance in WWE 2K17. He's the same in WWE 2K19 as well :blbat:

Now, in 2019 at the HOW: No Love Lost 2 event, Papa Shango made a very unexpected appearance...he even came out with his theme...check this out :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

I hope you liked that :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:47 am

Voo Doo ain't easy!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 07, 2024 8:40 am

You got that right :shock: All of these were great. Good GMW. That Batman 1989 was wonderful. That SNL was really clever. What the heck, on that ALF, only two Stooges and then the episodes ends...very bittersweet there.

Here's this :blbat: :blww: :blsm:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 07, 2024 3:58 pm

Good stuff. I like creative costumes although the Ben Cooper style ones always hit me with the nostalgia.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 08, 2024 2:49 am

All of those were good...fantastic Muppets :blbat: :blww: :blsm:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 08, 2024 2:02 pm

Creepy.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 09, 2024 8:56 am

Those were all good. Deadpool & Beetlejuice, how about that :!: She was a good looking Garfield :batwink:

Okay, remember when I posted Yellow Dog in WCW in the Wrestling Topics :?: Well, he's against Black Blood in 1991. Black Blood is Billy Jack Haynes...look for his theme in the Themes Topic :shock: He was managed by the late great Kevin Sullivan and was with The One Man Gang who is wearing a mask and has hair :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 09, 2024 6:28 pm

Lucha Party!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 10, 2024 9:08 am

Great clips there. That Bugs Bunny one is so hilarious. I like women in costumes :batwink: Wow, I don't think I seen that spooky Sledge Hammer episode...that was great :shock:

Here's Halloween in thw 1960s :blww:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 10, 2024 1:43 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions