Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Halloween III: Season of the Kitsch

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Halloween III: Seasom of the Kitsch

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:34 am

No, I cannot believe it's October already, where did the time go :? Them's good clips, wonderful costumes there :blbat:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 31 Days of Halloween III: Seasom of the Kitsch

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:45 pm

I know, it's crazy! It feels like the last 5 months were a total blur.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 31 Days of Halloween III: Season of the Kitsch

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:00 am

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:41 am

Along with the few people we talked about who passed yesterday, I was saddened to learn Frank Fritz of American Pickers had passed. He had suffered a stroke a few years ago that caused him to leave the show, but I'd always enjoyed his love of old toys and show was a great combination of history and old junk.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:12 am

Great clips and video there. When Supernatural began, it was an awesome show. The Stranger Things with GB was a surprise to Me when I first saw it long ago. Here's this :blbat: :blww: :blsm:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:42 am

I've never seen all of Coraline or that Harold and Grommet. Just never was interested as an adult.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 04, 2024 6:46 am

Those clips were really good. Truco's Halloween Costume shop reminds Me of Johnnie Brocks Dungeon that I've posted about before. Here's this commercial :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:38 am

What? You miss Boy Meets World episodes? Well...Happy Halloween!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:14 am

That was a deep BMW and a crossover too, I didn't expect that :shock: Hawaii is got their Costume ships too :blbat:

Here's this about Halloween in the 1950s :blbat: :blww:

Here's this Halloween Parade from 1958 :blsm: :blmm:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:11 am

I remember when there would be that many kids out walking. Nowadays it's much more sporadic. But then again, who the hell can afford candy these days, Joe? I didn't like that BMW when I first saw it but it's grown on me over the years. It's the actual Halloween episode from the And Then There Was Shawn season. It aired 8 episodes prior to the ski lodge episode.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions