Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Curse of 31 Days of Spooky Tunes

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re:The Curse of 31 Days of Spooky Tunes

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:08 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: The Curse of 31 Days of Spooky Tunes

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:39 am

What a title to cool song by Fozzy. That was the reboot of Friday the 13th, gosh I loved one :blaq:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:50 am

I never heard that Fozzy song until last month when he played it on Talk is Jericho for Friday the 13th. I thought of playing it then but figured I'd save it for October.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:17 am

I never seen that Dead of Alive before. That was cool. I just saw this this cute one :blbat:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:34 am

That was cute. It kind of reminds me of the songs Yo Gabba Gabba would have on when my kids were younger.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:17 am

Good Otis Redding there, My Grandma MiMi liked him, she could talk to you about him all day. Okay, since you liked that, here's this :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:26 am

That was different. I was thinking we should have a master list of songs shared in case someone wanted to make a collection or something but I'm not sure I want to put in that effort, lol. Maybe before the month is up. I was considering making a new Halloween cd for the car anyway.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:05 am

That's a good song :blww: That's a good idea. I could put together 2 "Killer Compilations...1 with songs and the other with movie score by many horror masters such as Christopher Young, Danny Elfman, Marco Beltrami, Harry Manfredini and others. How many tracks are you wanting for your CDs :?: 8, 10, 15 :?: Let Me know :blbat:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:16 am

I usually just try to cram in as many as a burnable CD holds, which I think is 80 minutes if I remember correctly.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:15 am

Yes, you be correct, it's 80 minutes with is 1 hour, 20 minutes. Remember in My in showcases of some of My Movie Scores, I always said how long they are. Some are only 45 minutes which is average length but too short for Me as I want as much material as possible, that's why I adore special editions and why their so fun because you get well over 80 minutes on at least 2 CDs combined. Listening to great music takes patience. I didn't know anybody here liked lengthy CDs as nobody ever said nothing to Me after all this time of opportunities so I'm glad you want it long. Now, if I'm going to put a list via videos together for you Packer, how do you want it...Me post here for you & everybody to see & listen to or via a PM :?: Let Me know :)

I never knew about that Noel Lyric version of Cry Little Sister. That was very good. I liked how they screamed of the Death Metal style. The video was pretty good too. However, last year i posted the original version which is still one of the best 80s Halloween songs...here's My quote so you can compare it :blbat: :blww:

BrandonDaCollector wrote:So if you like the Lost Boys how can you NOT talk about one of the best and most iconic songs of the 80s :?

NOTE: When I first saw The Nasty Boys in wrestling books & WCW when they debuted I thought they were like The Lost Boys like Sutherland/Vampires :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions