Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas: General Commercials

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas: General Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:47 am

Yes it was ;) Good Energizer from 1983, 40 years ago this year,,,now you know what Santa uses :scsm:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:16 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:41 am

That was really rad, Christmas Stencils was a good concept :scbat: :scww:

Here's this Nissan commercial, while I would really like this to be much longer, it's an cool inspiration of Jingle All the Way :scbat: :scww:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:36 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:12 am

That was a great Vintage Westinghouse commercial, great way to get a kiss :batwink:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:26 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:51 am

That was a great N64 commercial and a good fun version of the classic song, It was such a great system. Star Wars Rogue Squadron and Turok 2: Seeds of Evil was a huge must for Me in 1998, two of the best video games ever...25 years ago this year :scbat:

As a heads up, about 2 weeks ago already I showcased My N64 Star Wars Rogue Squadron...it's very special showcase because of many things but most of all it was a time My Grandpa PoPo surprised Me with the game and I even show Turok 2 there as well and you'll see why if you want to check it all out and read the info here ---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post49935.html#p49935
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:12 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:44 am

There's those nice Ivory Snowballs again :scbat:

Here's this wonderful 1987 Taco Bell Christmas Commercial...oh gosh I love Taco Bell..especially those Mexican Pizzas they have there too :scbat: :scww: :scsm: :schal: :scmm: :scbaf: :scaq: :blaq:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:28 pm

Dang, I did that one already, huh? It didn't show it as previously played on yt, so must've been another version. That's my story, at least. Two'fer then...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions