Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Halloween III: Season of the Kitsch

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Halloween: The Revenge

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:56 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:05 am

Dang, all of those were great :blbat: That 81 news report was, it had a surprising climax there too :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:59 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:13 am

All of that was good. Great to see especially a report on 92's Batman Returns :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:49 pm

I can't believe there's only two weeks left already!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:05 am

I know, the time is just flying by...wait a minute...TWO WEEKS you say :? :o

Those were all great. Fat Albert was very good. Good news report, I just love those and that Robot Chicken was swell as well ;)

I love Dark Horse's The Mask, the movie was great and a tiny bit on the spooky side ;) I loved Dorian :blmm:

Extended Deleted Scene :o

This was great :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:02 pm

3 boobs! That's what I remember the most from Total Recall. And that the video game wasn't very good, but most movie based games aren't.

Could've sworn I did some Community clips last year, but thought I'd done more Halloween ones. Forgive me if I did already, I didn't see full eps. This looks like a lot but they're all like 2 minutes.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:01 am

Oh Total Recall was very memorable, one of My favorites of all-time. The 3 boobs scene was very memorable indeed. The remake had the thre breast woman too and she's censored in the original version but in the special edition she isn't and I'll spotlight this and the remake in time in your regular movie trailer topic ;) I beg the differ about the games. The Total Recall game was pretty good and really the games based on movies sometimes gives you more additional material that what you saw in the films kinda like Comics. Star Wars is a great example of that.

No, i don't recall that Community, that was cool. Fat Albert! That was far out about the TMNT costumes there and that Beavis and Butt-Head was hilarious :lol:

Look, Johnny Depp is Ichabod Crane Christopher Walken is The Headless Horseman...also Emperor Palpatine and Dr. Meinheimer too :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:44 pm

Well, then expect a couple more full length Community episodes in the coming days!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:26 am

That was some nightmare Urkel had, that dummy was impressive the way he walked :shock: Amazing how the costume stuff was in that one in 99. Sometimes I really miss 99, it was basically the last of the classic times :roll: That was a good Donald Trump. I like what that Youtuber that posted the clips said: "Happy Halloween from Donald Trump The scariest costume Democrats EVER saw!!!!" and to think this was before 2020 :o This was all good.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions