Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:11 am

I do think The Challenge is an obscure film. I never seen Big Girls Don't Cry... They Get Even from 1991. I saw Ben Savage :o That was Hillary Wolf from the first two Home Alone films. I saw David Strathairn there too. Even though it wasn't under the best circumstances, she got a big family, something I never had the chance to have :roll: That looked pretty good.

Okay, back to Steven Seagal. Here's his second movie, Hard to Kill from 1990 :)

This one was pretty good. We actually didn't rented this one, it was on HBO...gosh HBO was like THE channel back then. It also stars Seagal's real life ex-wife Kelly LeBrock, William Sadler, Frederick Coffin and Branscombe Richmond.

The musical score is very decent by David Michael Frank who did Seagal's Above the Law :)

Tomorrow I'm going to post another Segal film that came out in 1990, this is one is My all-time fave Seagal film :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:34 am

Hard to Kill I've seen for sure. My dad would've rented this as soon as Blockbuster got it in.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Previous

Return to General Discussions