Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Classic Kaiju Topic: Mighty Joe Young!!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: The Classic Kaiju Topic: Mighty Joe Young!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 12, 2024 9:52 am

Gosh, that's great that you like River City Ransom...such a great alternative to Double Dragon. One day I might showcase My game ;) I don't know, with Me stuff just clicked with Me. I saw Godzilla 1985 I just loved it, I watched it so many times sitting right in front of the TV and I wanted more. I saw Abbott & Costello & The Three Stooges, I wanted to see more of them. When I saw Hulk Hogan in Rocky III, I wanted more, when I saw Ghostbusters, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, E.T. Star Trek, etc. I wanted more. I like a lot of things. I don't know, I'm different and really that's all I know how to explain it. Yes, kids have it easier than we did but they don't know how it was when we were a kid during the original days. With this new book it gives them a new edge that we didn't, and I hope novice kids really like it too and want more of it :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Discussions