Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:48 am

I never got to that one yet. See how important it was for them announcing his weight and where he is from, they made sure it was there right in the beginning of the trailer! This is what I've been saying, you talk about things being missing from wrestling now...that's one of'em because like I said before, I'm a stats & bio person ever since I was a youngster...I love and want details :!: When I watch a wrestler's entrance in this modern era I'm like yeah announcer, just say their name and nothing else and everything time this happens I'm doing this :roll: :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: If WWE & AEW and others don't bring this back then the future just ain't gonna be that fun I'm afraid cause this generation ain't learnin' much :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:15 pm

I have not seen it either. I didn't watch many of the WWE Biographies, but I made a point to watch the one on the Iron Shek because his history was one I wasn't as familiar with, and it is definitely worth a watch if you can find it online.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:28 am

You never know what you might learn when you watch'em ;)

That is one Stallone film I've never got around too yet. There's many Stallone films I'd like to talk about and here's one of'em..Nighthawks that came out in 1981 they year I was born. Stallone is partnered up with Billy Dee Williams and Rutger Hauer is the big villain! The film isn't My fav Stallone one but it's still really good :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:27 pm

I've never seen that Stallone movie. Well, I've seen it on tv but never actually watched much of it as far as I can recall

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:48 am

I see. Well I'll do some Stallone movies soon, I have some in mind and it will be part of when I post action heroes cause I love'em ;)

Oh that was great, I remember when they was first advertised that and I'm like to My Grandparents We gotta see if Hollywood Video has it and sure enough they did. I really liked that and this was Dark Side of the Ring before that series was even a thought so this generation seriously needs to see this one too :shock: There really wasn't a documentary about wrestling like that before hand. Poor Jake but I loved the Mick Foley & ECW stuff but My favorite was Puke, that was so golden and you can see how Vinnie Mac is there. That was a great one PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:02 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:52 am

How about that, we talked about this so much before and there's the actual trailer :shock: Amazing how how Oingo Boingo's song was chosen to play thru the entire thing!

OK so I wanted to enter this a while back but didn't so here it is now :batsmile:

Battle Star Wars 1.jpg

So what is b]Battle Star Wars[/b] :? It's not a SW film, not a fan film nor a parody. It's by The Ayslum :!: You may know them from their Sharknado franchise. The have been around for over 20 years now and I featured one of their films in My Horror Topic which was 2007's Invasion of the Pod People to compete against The Invasion...that's what they do, they make films of there own version of ones that has much larger budgets and are worldwide while The Asylum is much lower budget however I actually prefer their effects and their straightforward stories and their ways that the mainstream films lacks. To check out their movies you can go to their page http://www.theasylum.cc/. You'll see they made their own Godzilla & Kong, Alien, Predator & Terminator, War of the Worlds, Tomb Raider films plus their own original titles. They are really heavy on extraterrestrial films as well. OK, so here is The Asylum's Battle Star Wars trailer that came out around the time of The Last Jedi :!:

So did you see this before or even know about it :?: The movie is pretty good and the characters are mixed like 2 in one like Lonestar in Spaceballs is Solo & Luke. It's filmed like that too. Again, take a gander and the Poster above. They have this free on TUBI, in fact they have a deal to show most of their films :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:26 pm

Never heard of that before. It looks ok.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:28 am

I never seen the Shaknado franchise but who knows, maybe one day. Well like I said if you decide to watch it, watch it like a SW film and not like Spaceballs because it's not a spoof ;) One thing is that in the title is actually Star Wars in the title and battle is of SW's game Battlefront...amazing how they get away with that stuff :?
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:00 pm

Sharknado's are so bad that they become mildly amusing in their awfulness.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions