Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:48 am

Really :?: It's not My fav film as I was wanting monsters & stuff in it and not really appreciating what it was at that time but it was fairly good I mean with Andre the Giant in it how in the world could you not want to see it :?

Also, you got Fred Savage, look at his MOTU & Marvel figures and all of that other good stuff there :o

The Princess Bride 1.jpg

City Slickers was ok, this was really the only the second film I saw with Jack Palance during this time, Batman 89 was the first. Here is another one that came out in the cool year of 1991.

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:06 am

I know a lot of the major quotes from the film, just never had the urge to actually watch it. As a kid, the title wasn't that appealing when it came out, and since then, just never got around to watching it.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:56 am

Bushwacked was pretty good. Stern was great. One thing is the music is by Bill Conti. He actually put a piece of his MOTU score in the film which was the water scene. To this day it still seems rather weird to Me then again John Williams did put some his War of the Worlds score in Indian Jones and the Crystal Skull so :o

So here's a WWE double header. I was never faithful to the Marine franchise however the last two looked great and I'm so glad I saw them when they came out because they were quite exciting. This is 2017's The Marine 5: Battleground that stars The Miz. He has a damsel in stress moment with his real wife Maryse before all of the hoopla of them together and it also stars other WWE Superstars as well.

The Marine 5 - Battleground 1.jpg

These other stars are The Social Outcasts Heath Slater, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas & Naomi :o Naomi was great, too bad she didn't do anymore.

The Marine 5 - Battleground 2.jpg

WWE did these trailers so darn short but action packed :)

So the sequel called The Marine 6: Close Quarters was out the next year in 2018 and is the last of the franchise as they retired the The Marine character. The film stars The Miz and HBK Shawn Michaels as partners :shock: The villainess of the film is played by Becky Lynch of all people and she truly is a bad @$$ here and looked great too and she even fights HBK himself :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

The Marine 6 - Close Quarters 1.jpg

More to come ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:37 pm

Think I saw the first 2. I DVR'd the one with Becky and HBK but never got around to watching it.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:52 am

I never saw Celtic Pride from 1996, that looked ok. Well I would see that, Becky & HBK was pretty darn good.

So here's this WWE movie called Countdown from 2016. It was actually great and it stars Dolph Ziggler & Kane :o

Countdown 1.jpg

Here's the trailers :!:

LOOK at this, Ziggler's Ray Thompson encounters Rusev and it's something that all of these WWE Superstars are in this film yet Dolph Ziggler doesn't exist in this universe :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

Same thing with Kane as he is LT. Cronin, this is also an amazing scene :batsmile:

It's really a shame that Ziggler didn't do nay more acting after this much less become such top star like he should have, like i said before, should have always been in the main event picture or at least always in a major angle/storyline. So have you seen this before or did you not even know about it :?: I recommend this one :batwink:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:53 pm

Hmm, never knew that existed.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:00 am

Well if you have a chance I would see it, it's really good.

I never saw Dodgeball, it looked ok.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:28 am

D-Day was 79 years ago today...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:45 am

Yes it was, My Grandma liked that film. She told Me all about D-Day and other war stuff way back, so did My Grandpa. Later on I learned a lot playing Battlefield 1 & 5, too bad kids today ain't into the Battlefield games, they really could be educated with those with all that history that is played out there.

Here's this one, this was one of My Grandma's favorite war films, it's actually more violent and realistic than I thought it would when I first saw it.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:03 pm

Some of the older war movies are surprisingly violent, war is hell and all.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions