Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:15 am

Superman IV is one of those movies that's so awful it becomes endearing. There really isn't much to say about Nuclear Man, I mean, he grew nuclear fingernails for nuclear face scratching or something, lol. He'd be deadly in a girl fight.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:49 am

I see, well you were almost bragging about him before PB ;) That looked really weird, never know about that one before :?

I like green women :batsmile:

Some from Star Trek :!:

ImageImage

She-Hulk is awesome & ideal, darn shame they turned that show into a comedy act :roll:

Oola from SW: ROTJ :!:

Aayla Secura from the Prequels, she's My favorite Twi'Lek and one most overall :batsmile:

I like red woman too, thanks Disney for making Legacy legends, only amateur & fan made media exist of Darth Talon :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

I prefer blue overall just not because it's My favorite color but also it just looks better on women

Sasha Banks looked so much better that way, shame other dark skinned people have to follow the trends of the tan, red and orange color, that just looks funky and unattractive IMO.

Really My favorite is X-Men's Mystique, I never found her original form to be ugly, weird, gross or anything like that, I thought she was really neat plus she could become any woman you'd want her to be :batgrin: :wwshock: :smgrin:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:23 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:46 am

Ah, Follow that Bird. I loved that film. really even more than the Muppet Movie. My Mom recorded that for Me at her great old house on Showtime. She did the same with Sesame Street the show too. I haven't seen it in years but man-o-man I watched it tons of times way back in the day. This was My first experience with Dodo birds too, I would love that poor species then on in Cryptozoology and I believe this was the first time I saw Chevy Chase & John Candy in a movie, I was like who's the big cop and then I became a major John Candy fan. Really cool PB :)

Speaking of cool...

Yesterday you posted Vanilla Ice, I didn't know if you knew or saw his movie Cool as Ice. It came out in 1991. I really liked this movie. It was My favorite at the time, I watched a whole bunch, it just felt good too. The girl that's in which is Ice's love interest, Kristin Minter, she's the one in Home Alone a year prior in 1990.

Here's the Wikipedia page ---> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_as_Ice

Here's the Trailer...yes that's Tremor's Burt Gummer :o

Here is the music video which is actually the beginning of the film. I loved this. That's actually Naomi Campbell looking great there. The beginning sounds so good and the whole thing is one good one, one of the best ever IMO :)

I love this scene :lol: :batlol: :wwlol: :smlol:

As a sweet bonus, I was saying before that I dressed like Vanilla Ice and had that hair style and and all of that. Well. I really hybrided/mixed it up because I was body building at the time I loved how Vinnie Mac dressed on WWF Prime Time Wrestling during this time in 1991 and I wore clothes that was similar too but really there isn't a big difference. It was a such cool time to say the least :)

Image[/url]

GIFS...

Gosh I miss those days so much, they were some of the best. Now Vanilla Ice never considered himself an actor (yeah right like Vinnie Mac said he never had an ego :? :lol: :batshock: :wwlol: :smsmh: The Ice Man was in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the Oooze movie briefly which was pretty big. He did a cool song for that one as well. I plan on doing all of those films in time soon. More later :batwink:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:26 am

I've never actually seen that movie. By the time it came out I was burned out on Vanilla Ice and he wasn't really cool anymore. Ah VKM, trying too hard as always.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:22 am

I see. Well really the time didn't last long enough for Me and after WWF Prime Time Wrestling moved from a live audience to a debate table with four hosts, Vinnie Mac stopped dressing like that and that was over too, what a bummer how that cool stuff came to a close :roll:

Yep, there's Uncle Buck. By this time in 89 I saw most of Candy's movie and I'never forget My Grandma find the film over at Movie Mogul in 1989. You already the whole personal story and all that PB, if anybody reading this and not participating for whatever reason and don't that what I'm talking about then you need to go to the 13th page of My Vintage Wrestling Topic and find it out for yourself cause I'm not repeating here cause I pour enough emotion about this before :(

Here's a few gifs ;)

I would have loved something like this for My B-Day with a relative that like that :)

Can't hide drinkin' from drinker and even if your big bad clown your no match for Uncle Uncle :!:

I wouldn't mind having a dance and a little more with Marcie Dahlgren-Frost :batwink:

I just loved Uncle Buck :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:47 am

Uncle Buck was a good one. Watched that a lot on HBO back in the day.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:27 am

Actually Delirious isn't a big one on My list. It was ok. Amazing how Raymond Burr was as big as Candy :o Keep going PB, show Me some more Candy, a lot more to be seen & said ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:46 am

So you're saying....

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:58 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions