Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:06 am

Indeed PB, indeed.

I recall like it was last week with the hype of White Men Can't Jump back in 92. It was pretty good :) Snipes really became an action guy but man, Woody really got the parts after this especially in recent times.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:49 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:42 pm

What about Bob wasn't bad but probably one of my least favorite Bill Murray flicks. Thoughts?
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:03 pm

It's been years since I saw it and it was mostly forgettable. Nothing I'd go out of my way to watch, though the few times I've been on a boat since I've been sure to yell, "I'm sailing!"
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:55 pm

LOL!
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:51 am

Ah, What About Bob :?: That's a classic one. The whole film was great. I know its a comedy but his condition is real, believe Me it's no laughing matter :roll: The film was Directed by Frank "Yoda" Oz and the score was by his late friend composer Miles Goodman. I have explained about them before, they were really good together ;)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:12 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:36 am

TESB, arguably the greatest sequel ever and seems way ahead of it's time, IMO it still doesn't look like it came out in 1980 :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:43 am

Ahem, this is the greatest sequel ever made...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:10 am

Really :? I thought you'd say Superman II :smsmile: That was a great one, no doubt about it :smgrin: OK, NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO TALK ABOUT NUCLEAR MAN :smwink:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions