Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:43 pm

Yes, I remember you talking about him. Frozen custard most be good for you if he lived that long. I better start eating more, lol. That seems like a great local place.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:19 am

Good Different Strokes there. OK, I'm glad you remewmber him ;) That Ted Drewws Button that I showcased is the only item I have of his, now it's even more special to Me :) I don't know but I love it. Some of My local Pizza joints & Walgreens sell Ted Drewes. Like I said before, I used to see his commercials for years especially during Cardinal games on Fox Sports Midwest. Oh yes it is. This is Chippewa. if you go West from Ted Drewes, it isn't too far from Hampton Villiage which is also a great place to be. If your go West that's were Grandpa Pidgeons was. I've always loved this big area since My Childhood. If you would come i'm sure you'd be like wow, this is such a good area :)

Here's one more video of Ted Drewes from New 5 KSDK :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:04 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:18 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:33 am

That was some Simpsons there. That Perfect Strangers was cool. Nice moves there, even the sausage-nunchuck was done too :lol:

Okay, here's three Jim Henson-TMNT videos. First, here's one of his last interviews on Good Morning America in March, 1990 :)

Here's this one.

Now here is this really cool one with Jim Henson's son, Brian who directed The Happytime Murders. Watch & listen :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:38 am

Funny story. I'll take natural special effects over CGI stuff any day. Especially things like fire that can be done well.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:00 am

Oh I'm with you all the way there Packer :) What a great Spider-Man that was. Gosh that was so cool seeing all them together at the climax :)

I revealed in the Movie Trailers Topic that Kevin Nash played Super Shredder in TMNT II; The Secret of the Ooze. Now decades later he talks about it...listen to what "Big Sexy" says :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:36 pm

I find it hard to believe Nash couldn't find a way to get residuals, lol. He seems all about the money. I had no idea who he was back then. It wasn't until I got back into wrestling in 1998 or so that I found out he was in that movie.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:30 am

Yes, I think Nash is all about the doe too. Well I'm going to post Kevin Nash's debut in wrestling in the Promo section in a little while. That was a good video with two different headlines from two different decades. The Mortal Kombat one I posted last year for it's 30th Anniversary because it was huge for Me. I talked about the whole thing, even the rating system. However I didn't says about that guy...he should talk when his name is PREDMORE :shock: As a side note, Martial Arts isn't about fighting & killing, it's about discipline and training your mind & body and for defense. I know this for a fact because I've been there & done that and I regret not keep it up :roll: Not once did a video game, movies, wrestling, whatever make Me want to go outside and commit crimes or whatever. It's all about knowing right & wrong, control & common sense. Now the first clip from 1982. I had no idea about that one :shock:

Okay, here's these features from all three of the original TMNT movies from 1990 - 1991 & 1993 :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:35 pm

Paige Turco made for a good April. Now she's been remade into a DEI character. I wonder if she had any relationship to Marty Turco? Sadly, I think the Ninja Rap killed any street cred Vanilla Ice had. But I'm sure he made a boatload of money. I remembered that MK segment but I thought this was interesting that in 10 years we went from, Oh no, kids might be skipping school to play at the arcade to Oh no, kids are ripping out spines and might murder people when they get older, lol. There's always someone out there being the Helen Lovejoy.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions