Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:11 pm

That was ok if not brief.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:10 am

Oh now that's how you do it :!: :lol:

Yes, it was very brief, here's this one :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:05 pm

A Quarren Jedi! The animation looked a little dated in that one.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:58 am

Gosh, what a finale to Family Matters :shock: That's something that was called Lost in Space...that same year in 98 is when the film Lost in Space came out :o At least the show didn't haven't have a cliffhanger or anything and it ended with him kissing her :)

In the Battlefront games you could be several species of aliens as soldiers but not Jedi so yes, creative! Now here's this one :) Notice it's created using the Unreal Engine. So many people talk about the Unreal Engine today but not the actual games especially the first one that started it all in 1998 :roll: I showcased that wonderful PC game late last year for it's 25th Anniversary in My Video Game Collection...no way in Sam "Freggin' Heck was I skipping that one ;)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:03 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:29 am

That was good. Here's this one :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 08, 2024 4:28 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:52 am

That was a good Wings. She was very nice looking. I love how the women looked the 90s. Yeah, I've always been like that about the girl I grew up with because you know each other and all that.

It's funny you posted that PB because I had this post and I thought that this was extremely good...this just proves that your never too old to marry :o

WWII Vet Marries 1.jpg

Here's the videos :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:00 pm

That was sweet.

Natalie Portman is 43 today!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:28 am

Yes it it was :) Oh, I didn't know Portman's B-Day was yesterday but I knew she's the same age as Me. I knew that ever since The Phantom Menace. I like it when a gal is the same age as Me or so because we're from the same time & era and can relate more :)

Here's this, Episode 2 is tomorrow :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions