Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 28, 2024 8:49 pm

That was well done. You know Lucas originally was planning a sequel trilogy with Talon as Maul's apprentice, right? Until Disney bought him out and made their crappy trilogy. What could've been....

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-darth- ... explained/

And what was...the day the Dinosaurs found a new "happy plant"!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:36 am

Ah hah, Jim Henson's Dinosaurs. I loved that one. Too bad he never really got to see that show of his :roll: It was cool it was running strong for about three seasons. It was remarkable how revolutionary at the time the animatronic pupperterring was at the time and that it was in full bodysuits, kinda like the Monster Suits used in Japan, truly groundbreaking really. I know some old stuff of the Old Sinclair Gas Station that their named after, I'll either post that here or in the Toy Commercials topic in time ;)

Good, I'm glad you liked that. Actually no I didn't know that one PB...wow that would have been awesome...thanks for that tip :shock: I know this however, Aayla Secura really wasn't his creation, she a was a bonus character in a comic...fans loved her and begged Lucas to put her in Attack of the Clones and he didn't disappoint. She became one of My faves after that and really her & Talon are two of My faves overall, darn near equal with Me. With that being said, here's this really good Secura fan film :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:00 pm

Ha, you learned something new! And I never knew that about Aayla back then, either. Maybe George was so annoyed by fans that's why they shot her so many times, lol. Always seemed like overkill to me.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:07 am

How about that ;) i don't know, I really dislike that scene when they shot her :roll:

Holy crap, that was Kristanna Loken there, the tall blond :o I really liked her. She was in the Mortal Kombat Conquest TV series on TV that aired after WCW Monday Nitro then she became the T-X in the awesome Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines movie in 2003 :o

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:56 pm

Good eye, yes, that is indeed Kristanna Loken who went on to movie fame. I don't think I ever saw the ones she was in. I don't think I saw T3 or don't remember it much. I think by then I stopped caring about the franchise. T2 was one of the biggest events of it's day and I recall seeing that in theater with friends. And of course you had the GnR video, too. But I don't think I saw any of the movies after that.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:24 am

First, oh gosh that Key & Peele was was so nuts :o

Yes, there's no way I'd mistaken her. She was younger there but I know here very distinctive face. I've always liked how tall she is. Okay, so I mentioned it yesterday but here's more of it in-depth. I first knew here in the Mortal Kombat Conquest series on TNT in 1998. It aired right after WCW Monday Nitro went off the air. It was a great time cause the action just didn't stop :) My Grandparents knew Mortal Kombat for a long while because they watched Me play the five games a lot plus the two films so they could relate to the series as well. This was a prequel to the great 95 movie that was also by Turner. Loken plays Taja, a new character for the show. Here's two of her fight scenes.

First off, I love the Terminator franchise. 91's T2 was huge, its still one of the absolute grandest films of ever of all-time IMO. Yes, I liked the GNR stuff too. Yes, if I could go right now and see it at the theater again I would do that within a millisecond believe you Me :shock: Okay, so by then in 98 she was on My list of good upcoming actresses. She was casted in the Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines in 2003. She was only in 1 film unfortunately. She's a T-X or Terminatrix. This movie is My fave of the entire franchise. When I first saw Loken I was in awe about her for a few reasons. Here's this tiny clip of her interview :)

Now, here is the scene she was talking about :o

and here's this great scene to give you an idea of how she is as a Terminator :batwink:

Okay, that's should give you a good example there. She was in other stuff too but those two are My faves of her. One day I'll rejuvenate My Alien, Predator & Terminator Topic and enter Terminator 3 in there. I love all three franchises and they all go together in ways especially if your a Dark Horse Comics fan that made all of that possible :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:24 pm

Ok, I may've seen that one. Parts seem familiar but reading the synopsis didn't sound like I had. I don't know. Probably was on tv at some point.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:31 am

i see. It doesn't have that emotional epic atmosphere that T2 has but it's My fave because it's so fun, it's got one of the most exciting first half hours in a film :) How about that Smirnoff :shock: :lol:

Here's this SW Order 66 Fan Film :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:42 pm

See, Greedo didn't shoot first!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:22 am

That was a good funny Baseball scene there :lol:

How about that :o :batshock: :wwlol: :smsmh: Okay, here's this from the same guys called Cinematic captures ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions