Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:59 am

Indeed. IMO there's very few comedies that can even come close to Spaceballs! 1987 was darn cool year period!

Blazing Saddles is good, it was never My fave but still had it's moments. Oh we shall see then :?: ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:09 am

Here is the movie trailer to the first movie of a TIME-LOOP :!: IMO it was last great of classic comedies.

LOOK at this, Bill Murray's REAL LIFE BOTHER Brian-Doyle plus the director of the film & fellow Ghostbuster the late great Harold Ramis + Stephen Tobolowsky & Rick Ducommun from Spaceballs, what a condense that we just talked about that movie :o

Groundhog Day 2023 - 3.jpg

Here's this iconic scene!

I love this :!:

Here is fave scene in the whole movie! I have always loved that creepy music by George Fenton in the beginning and near the end when Phil in confused...it always reminds Me of Beetlejice :blbat:

This is great & Bowling :!:

Ah when you know most of everything :!: :lol:

Poor Phil (both of'em) :roll:

Oh I love it when they talk about Wrestlemania at the party, that one would be WM 9 @ Cesar's Palace by the way!

Now fast forward to 2020, Jeep made a commercial for the Super Bowl and the cast made a special return and it was great seeing them back together again after nearly 30 years and I thought it was done well. I was pretty euphoric about this little event :!:

Look in My Odds & Ends for My big and very special Groundhog Day Movie showcase here --- >http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post46106.html#p46106

That's it, have a happy and safe Groundhog's Day :batsmile: :wwlol: :smgrin:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:38 pm

I never knew they were brothers. That's a terrific movie. Man, Bill Murray is a great.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:39 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:39 pm

I never knew they were brothers. That's a terrific movie. Man, Bill Murray is a great.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:40 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:41 pm

:lol:

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:44 am

Dang, you just posted the Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves figure commercial but not the movie it belongs to but this Robin Hood Men in Tights film is quite the alternative :lol: This was a fairly good 1993 film 30 years ago this year and had some versatile actors that could play many types of characters such as Carey Elwes & Amy Yasbeck. It had some funny stuff too :)

Since you didn't do RH: POT I'll do that tomorrow with a special bonus ;)

OK, back to earlier, Indeed. Oh I see what you did, first i thought you accidentally reposted it then I realized what you did..clever PB :batlol: :wwlol: :smlol: Really, you didn't know that Brian-Doyle Murray was Bill's brother :? Well when I first told My Grandma that he was a long, long time ago she was quite surprised. Well here's more for ya :shock:

He was Lou Loomis in Caddyshack, he was Earl Cross in Scrooged, Frank Shirley in Christmas Vacation, he was a Psychiatric Doctor in Ghostbusters II and of course he was Buster Green in Groundhog Day :shock: There is others but IMO this is his most noteworthy roles :batsmile:

Bill Murray's Brothers 2.jpg

If that wasn't enough not only did he play Bill's dad in Scrooged but their two other brothers were in the film as well which are John & Joel :o

Bill Murray's Brothers 1.jpg

Here is all of the Murray Brothers inducted into the Caddie Hall of Fame with their awards :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: Their other brother Ed recently passed away which he wasn't an actor but he was a pro Caddie and he was the inspiration for the film Caddyshack hence why Brian Doyle-Murray teamed up with pal Harold Ramis to write it :)

Bill Murray's Brothers 3.jpg

I know a lot or relations, I always found that interesting since I was a youngster and yet once in a while I find another that I didn't know about that surprises Me ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:21 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:44 am

That was a great one based from the old series. Curry & Campbell in the same film...again (they had appearances in 1995's Congo too) and it just had it's 25th anniversary last year :shock:

OK, as I said before when you posted the commercial Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves figures by Kenner that I said I regretted not wanting them cause later I realized how awesome they were...well check this :batsmile:

NOW FOLLOW ME HERE cause this is a great one, I'm trying help/make people learn and get into some cool stuff ;)

Here is the trailer for Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. It's arguably the best RH movie ever IMO.

Here is the MAIN MUSICAL SCORE THEME by the late great Michael Kamen who did all of the original Die Hard & Lethal Weapon films, Adventures in Babysitting and he even did the first X-Men film in 2000 and was best friends with Metallica and conducted their S&M concert together which was one of the best concerts I ever saw :batshock: :wwwink: :smgasp: LISTEN TO IT CLOSELY BECAUSE YOUR GONNA HAVE THAT TUNE TO RECALL IN A FEW MINUTES :)

OK, you got the theme down pat :?: I hope so cause because this is a trivia that is kinda important. I'm sure you have watched many movies that were produced by Morgan Creek, right :?: Their partners with Warner Bros. Ever wonder what that little music was from or who made it :?: Well, if you saw Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves in the early 90s & heard that great score and saw movies that were presented by Morgan Creek then you may have had a moment there that you thought that it sounded the same...if so that's because IT IS THE SAME as they chose RH:POT's theme for it. Its truly remarkable :batsmile:

I hope this was cool to you cause this stuff has always been with Me. There is other composers that movie studio logos chose as well but I'll get to that sometime later :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions