Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:33 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:43 pm

You're on a medieval period movie roll! I actually haven't seen First Knight in a while, I don't remember much about it but the cast is great so I might have to give it another watch soon.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:52 pm

Lol, yeah, I decided to go with a theme for a bit.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:56 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:12 am

Those are great ones, Sean Connery in both :o I love the medieval ones and all that fantasy stuff.

To continue a bit more from last year with Jim Henson & company here is The Dark Crystal :!:

The score is completely wonderful by Trevor Jones (Arachnophobia & Dark City :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:39 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:11 am

TSITS was a great one, one of the best Disney did IMO :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:51 am

The BEST Disney cartoon....

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:32 am

That maybe but I beg the differ. I have always thought it was Dinosaur in 2000. This movie was huge back in 2000. It had Carnotaurus which Jurassic Park never did till Jurassic World 2 (The species was one of the main creatures in the original book, they shouldn't have waited that darn long till 2018!!) also it would have more accurate Velecioraptors in size & appearance, the early mammals like the primates & the emotional meteor shower scene. It's one of the most realistic dino movies ever IMO. The movie has one of the most incredible scenes when the dust storm happens and it's a caravan of Dinosaurs coming through, it's one of My top scenes from any film. The movie is so underrated but despite how I am about Disney, this will always be the one :batsmile:

Also the movie had such an outstanding score by James Newton Howard (Outbreak, King Kong 2005 - 2 of the best scores of all-time IMO! ) as well :!:

NOTE: Remember when i said I had the opportunity to see Krampus twice back to back in 2015 but instead I chose to see Disney-Pixar's The Good Dinosaur :?: Well, after the movie was over, the cleanup crew was coming in and I stayed for the credits (since everybody "has to" trend off of each other and never take the time to listen to the great music from the movie whether it's score or song or both that they just saw plus a possible cut scene that they'll miss), there was a teenage girl there sweeping the floor I'd see off & on working there (she's really cute & pretty, brunette long hair, a bit thick, raspy kinda voice and braces, I think braces make a woman hot) and she's asking Me how was the movie and all that stuff. I complained to her that The Good Dinosaur was the worst movie I ever saw at the show (I seen tons of movies over the years at the show, most I have been pleased & ok with cause I saw the trailers, read about them and knew what it was and all of that) and I was telling her how this pales so much in comparison when I saw Dinosaur in 2000 when I was 19 (she was really surprised that I was that age then, she thought I was, much, much younger cause at this time in 2015 I'm 34 which I think she liked Me :batwink: I considered Myself a veteran movie goer already cause I'd see several films a month for many, many years) and then I was in awe how realistic it was despite Jurassic Park already had a sequel by this time and JP/// was coming in 2001 (which I couldn't wait for and is still My fave of the whole JP/JW Franchise), the movie was still fresh enough simply because it was CGI and in the wild and was believed to an untold legend. I asked her if she seen the 2000 Dinosaur movie and she said no and I told her to never see The Good Dinosaur and to see the 2000 film instead. I hope she listened Me cause a lot of people don't :roll: I seen her many times after this and after her being a ticket person she quickly became a manager (which really isn't hard to do there especially since Marcus took over Wehrenberg, they have many, many managers, I know cause I always kept track of the employees) wearing glasses and upped her persona. We'd just say hi and basically that's it. She was nice and everything but she's too young cause she was born in around 2000, I like My gals to be older close to My age or a bit older but if was the age I like or vice versa then it would have been a different story :batsmile: Anyway I wanted to say this cause I only hinted at it this before when I said about Krampus, I still regret that cause I knew Krampus was going to be great and usually when I know that I see a film at least one more time but not that one :roll: I have no clue what this generation thinks of The Good Dinosaur, is all I know despite the funky animation, the trailers made it an epic film but once it's seen it's not a great learning curve for kids cause when 2000's Dinosaur came out it was still a time for kids to learn the awesomeness of dinos and to realize what they like when they grew up, now it's quite different I'm afraid :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: Don't get me wrong, Lilo ^ Stitch is great but once I saw Dinosaur I had My mind made up that very momnet and by the way, Lilo & Stitch just had their 20th anniversary last year :o :shock: :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:00 am

For the longest time you could barely find Lilo & Stitch merch anywhere. The now the little guy is mainstream and everywhere. It makes me happy.

Spenser was for hire...
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions