Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:11 am

That was good of your wife :) I've never seen Doc Hollywood Gosh, amazing about that...happy B-Day Michael J. Fox :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:49 pm

Happy 59th birthday, Elizabeth Hurley!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:02 am

Bedazzled was okay. It was part of the huge movie year of 2000. Hurley was still very good. This is when Brendan Fraser was becoming a huge star. It really began with his epic Mummy movie in 99, I'll spotlight that and it's sequels & prequels later on in time :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:32 pm

Yeah, Bedazzled wasn't that great. I liked Fraser, and Hurley is always nice to look at, but the movie wasn't something I'd watch repeatedly,

Peter Dinklage is 55 today. Here's a film he's done in his short life that I haven't seen.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 12, 2024 5:46 am

Oh yeah, Elizabeth Hurley was very hot. I personally believe that Lucifer & Satan are not the same entity. Happy B-Day to Peter Dinklage :) I never seen that movie nor never knew about it :shock:

Okay, here's this one, I'm not sure if you seen it or not...but maybe you have :?: It's called Stay Tuned :shock:

It also goes by the name of TV Terror :blbat: It came out in 1992. We either rented it from Star Video or Schnucks on Iron Street during these very fun times :)

The movie is directed by one of My faves and that is Peter Hyams who did Outland & The Relic to name a just a couple :) It's about a suburban husband & wife played by John Ritter & Pam Dawber who are sucked into a television world...

by an emissary of hell played by Jeffery Jones along with Eugene Levy and must survive it for an entire 24 hour period in order to be free from it :!:

Ritter plays iconic characters such as Monco...

and Captain Picard :!:

He even goes to Duane's Underworld which this was so cool :blhal: :blbaf:

Arguably the best part of the film is when he & his wife become wrestlers :o

They have a mixed gender match and their opponents are the Gorgons that is actually played by The One Man Gang :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: His partner is Faith Minton who was also a wrestler, actress & stunt woman who would also be in Hyams' great Sudden Death movie in 1995 :shock:

Stay Tuned 1.jpg

Okay, here's the trailer :)

Here's the TV spot with this new animated sequence by Chuck Jones of all people :o

Here's the wrestling match with The One Man Gang and Captain Lou Albano is the ring Announcer :!:

Last but certainly not least, here's the great fun theme by Bruce Broughton who has so much great stuff under his belt such as Silverado & Tombstone, Harry and the Hendersons & The Monster Squad, Honey I Blew Up The Kid and Tiny Toons and even Shadow Conspiracy to name a handful :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:35 am

I remember seeing that on HBO back then but couldn't really tell you much about it.

Timothy Busfield is 67 today!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:00 am

That's good. It's a fine movie, if you get the chance to see it, take it ;) Oh, Happy B-Day to Timothy Busfield :) I seen only parts of Little Big League.

Here's another from 1992, I haven't seen this since it came out...Mom and Dad Save The World :o

The music score was by Jerry Goldsmith. It's a fine score but not his best nor My favorite of his.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:08 pm

I remember that coming out but don't think I ever saw it as I was 14 by then and that probably didn't appeal to me.

Comedy great Tim Allen is 71 today!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:16 am

I've never seen 2002's Big Trouble but Happy B-Day to Tim Allen, he is very good :)

Okay, so Father's Day is coming up. We only talked about these before so I thought heck, I gotta post'em...The Problem Child movies. Here's the first one that came out in the great movie year of 1990 :)

I really liked the films, their hilarious, I used to watch both of'em all the time. Here's the trailer to Problem child 1 :)

Junior has been returned 30 times :o Once again John Ritter & Amy Yasbeck have good chemistry here :)

Now, here's this...Michael Richards plays the Bow-tie Killer but to Me the big surprise was that "The Texas Tornado" Kerry Von Erich has a cameo here as a fellow prisoner :o

Here's his clip :)

Okay, I'm going to post the sequel tomorrow than an unexpected surprise on Father;s Day itself :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:33 pm

Ah, I loved Problem Child when it came. I probably haven't seen it in 30 years. I don't recall the second one being as good, but sequels rarely are.

Didn't see any interesting celeb birthdays that would connect to movies, but it's interesting that both Donald Trump and Che Guevara share a birthday today.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions