Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 28, 2024 8:33 am

OK. Huh, how about that :shock: Gosh, I never knew about Meet the Spartans...that was alright by that trailer. Looks like all the jokes were in order as I can see why they did that. I'm a big fan of the 300 films especially the sequel. I don't have time now but I may post a special about it tomorrow :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 28, 2024 8:32 pm

Happy 46th birthday to Jake Johnson (only a couple months younger than me)

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:07 am

Hah, how about that, congrats there PB ;) I never seen Let's Be Cops before though I believe I seen previews though. Okay have you seen this one before :?:

It's The Other Guys starring Mark Wahlberg, Will Ferrell, Eva Mendes, Samuel L. Jackson, The Rock and Michael Keaton :shock: I saw this at the show during the huge movie year of 2010. It was alright as it had some really unexpected stuff :o

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:08 pm

I actually saw that one. It was pretty good from what I recall.

If not for the Kennedys, Marilyn Monroe may've turned 98 today!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:16 am

Okay, good. Oh it had some wild moments. Yeah, the Kennedys...that's something, I never seen Some Like It Hot with Marilyn Monroe...that came out 59, that's 65 years ago :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:51 pm

Admittedly I've never watched a Marilyn Monroe movie, either. Happy 46th birthday, Justin Long!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...ActuallyMOVIE TRAIL

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:31 am

Actually same goes for Me. I always thought she was beyond overrated. Sure she was wonderful looking but she wasn't the only hot blonde of those times. When I think of this, there's usually two that comes to mind that is very underrated...1 is Christine McEntyre whom was in a lot of Three Stooges episodes. She had a ton of talent and was a wonderful singer too. I've liked her ever since i was a youngster :)

The other is Janet Leigh whom is Jamie Lee Curtis' Mother, she also was very talented and really overlooked at times.

Huh, lotta people having their 46th B-Day. I never seen that Accepted movie from 2006. I most seen Justin Long from the Jeepers Creepers films and Live Free or Die Hard. I'll post about that Die Hard film and it's sequel in time ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:18 pm

I can't say if she was overrated, but she certainly managed to become an icon so there was something there.

A surprising amount of athlete birthdays today including lots of MLB players, but didn't see any movie celebs that jumped out so let's be random...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:08 am

Oh yeah no doubt, there was something there ;)

I actually never seen The Chase, it's been one of the movies I never seen however I believe I've only seen bits & pieces long ago either on HBO or Starz. That's when Charlie Sheen was getting into different kind of films & Kristy Swanson was pretty hot.

Okay, here's another from 1994, 30 years ago this year...it's a great one called Drop Zone :!:

It stars Wesley Snipes & Gary Busey...

and a very nice Yancy Butler, she was something in this :batwink:

Here's the trailer :)

This was truly the first score when Hans Zimmer perfected his Media Ventures sound that would trend and be used in many movies by his fine colleagues such as Marc Mancina & Trevor Rabin for such movies like Twister & Con Air. It was truly great times for music. I adore this score but gosh, My Grandma really loved it too. We listened to it a lot in her red Hyundai that she called her Garfield Express because she had Garfield Car Seat Covers & Mats and many plushes of him in it. Listen to how wonderful this track is and at climax of the video you see a nice picture of Zimmer when he was younger :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:49 pm

I'm sure my dad rented that one but I don't really recall it Yes, The Chase was on HBO all the time back then. I must've watched it dozens of times. It's a pretty easy watch. I'd recommend it.

Happy 67th birthday, Keith David!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions