Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Something wicked...

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Something wicked...

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:46 pm

It's coming...

The time draws near...

There's no place to hide...

And it just may be...

BIGGER THAN EVER!!!!!

You've been warned...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Something wicked...

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:49 am

So here we go again with Halloween coming, I've been thinking about it off & on as the time comes closer which really I cannot believe that it's this time already, its seems like we just did this :batshock: Where did the time go :wwhuh: It just flew by really :smsmh: So Bing is already starting the Halloween promo stuff and I mean the First Day of Fall/Autumn is just in a couple days away really so. Here's this pic I took, there's many choices here ;)

Halloween Bing 1.jpg

This topic looks really good and has major potential but I gotta ask PB, what will this topic serve I mean last year you created several topics that was already established with a ton of content in each of'em from the both of us. Are you going to retire those already :? Is this just a bonus topic or just a heads up topic...I mean if you don't want to search for them I could find'em because is's not that hard and I could start them all up which you could give Me the date as to when to do it...what is your plan PB :blbat:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:24 am

Fear not!

All shall be revealed in due time...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:22 am

OK, I'll wait it out :blbat: The Fly, Fallen, Mortal Kombat...oh My :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:01 am

Oh, you'll still see the familiar.

But what else lurks there just might....

SHOCK YOU!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:19 am

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:44 pm

Halloween is right around the corner! Man, gotta do up the annual watch a horror movie every day of October until Halloween night. Do you guys do anything similar? Any recommendations?
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:17 pm

I usually watch a lot of Halloween movies that run on AMC all month. The classic slasher films and such, really. And cartoons that Nick and Cartoon Network will air all month long. Of course I also have to watch The Great Pumpkin and Garfield's Halloween Adventure, flap flap flap!

We're going to re-animate the Halloween threads come October 1st, so be sure to pop back in.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:01 am

PB - Great :blbat:

Acid - There's a ton I recommend. Of course I like PB said The Great Pumpkin and Garfield's Halloween Adventure is always great. The usual slashers like Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers. I like My movies uncut with no interruptions. Peacock will have a good selection as always. Of course with ones like Tubi they have ads but their great quality. I say the Universal Monsters which there is a ton of'em and I'm just not talking about the usual main ones like Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman, Creature from the Black Lagoon & Mummy. The Jungle Captive & The Brutal Man movies, I mean there's a ton of'em. The newer ones by Universal is great too like The Mummy franchise & Van Helsing and The Wolf Man (they have some of the best score ever!). Now for other kinds. I'd say House 1 (1986) & House II: The Second Story (1987) are two of My all-time favs which I may spotlight soon. I recently spotlighted My Science Project in PB's Movie Trailers which you really need to check it out, so many people haven't seen it and they have no idea what a great classic their missing, it's really My favorite and most cherished movie of-time and if you see My spotlight you'll see why---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post48556.html?hilit=My%20Science%20Project#p48556, sometimes I watch that for Halloween because it can be spooky. Others like 84's Ghostbusters, 89's Ghostbusters II is great but that's really a holiday & New Year's film as I had talked about before, 85's Stephen Kings's Silver Bullet, I've said many times that it is one of Me & My Grandma's favorites, we watched it a lot. 87's Monster Squad, 96's Bad Mood is a great one. 97's The Relic, 98's Phantoms & Deep Rising is always great. The Blair Witch Movies are good. For Last Halloween I spotlighted The Last Broadcast, it predated The Blair Witch, check out My spotlight here---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/general-discussions/cryptozoology-ufos-dinos-mythology-animals-discussion-t1111-90.html?hilit=The%20Last%20Broadcast. I also did The Mothman Prophecies on that same page which is a great one too. Also the Thing movies are great, I love the John Carpenter version and the prequel. PB didn't even know about the prequel and I posted about that in one of his Halloween topics but he wasn't plugged into that and I posted about the totally wonderful score about it as well but he didn't know it either so maybe it's the same for you and if that's so I highly recommend that but watch the 2011 prequel first before the 82 classic. Any John Carpenter film really. I'm a huge Alien & Predator fan, really My favorite franchise, those are always great :blmm: I've posted a lot in My Horror topic too so check that out and looking back in PB's topics could help too I mean there's a ton of content in his Halloween topics that never had a response plus we'll be posting new stuff soon so keep up with us ofte ;) I know a lot of'em cause you know I'm a horror freak :blsm:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:39 pm

It's October!!!!!!!!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Next

Return to General Discussions