Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

POW! ZAP! BANG! SOK! Batman 1966 figs

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: POW! ZAP! BANG! SOK! Batman 1966 figs

Postby mikey1974 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:35 pm

first off,Hello! for those that don't know me,I got the invite to come here today. I post...semi-regularly over at the mattycollector board,but there really hasn't been much of interest for me to post about lately!

secondly...i love this line! I have all the figures released so far,the Batmobile,and the SDCC Batusi Batman. that said... it bothers me how Mattel already failed the line. I wish we were getting more figures,but it 99% looks like Catwoman is it. I won't say 100%, cause with Yvonne Craig's rights now being included,we can hop and pray we'll at least get her out of it,in some way.

since I was a kid I've been dreaming of toys from the show,and I can say I really like what we've been given. sadly,though,I've yet to see ANY of these at retail! I know TRU carries them,but everytime I go there,I see nothing. and the 2 nearest Wal-Mart's to me don't even have peg/shelf space allotted for them! I was thinking/hoping this would be a big holiday retail presence at the stores...but now,I'm not so sure.
mikey1974
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Rex Mason » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Just got the new Adam West Batman heroclix set, and it's so awesome. Love the fact that we get Bruce and Dick both in and out of costume, along with minor characters like Shame, Egghead, Bookworm, Mad Hatter, King Tut and even Ertha Kitt Catwoman. The set only has 16 figures to it (and a Batmobile), but it may be my favorite Heroclix set to date.

Anybody else getting these?
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:43 pm

I haven't gotten the set, but I'm thinking about it. I still have tons of Heroclix back when the series first came out and most of the first sets for DC and Marvel. :batsmile:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby loolar » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:36 pm

I have the Batman & Robin 2 pack, Joker, Riddler, and Penguin, but have had no luck getting the Batmobile, the one thing I really wanted. I have the Hot Wheels Batcycle to last me until I find it. I think the sculpts are fantastic, and again, it's toys from something I'm happy to watch with my kids. Now if only they'd release the show on DVD!
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:57 am

Now that Fox and DC/WB have resolved the suit that allowed these toys to happen, we should be seeing the set soon...besides they need to capitalize on it when they can, but with another Bat-flick in the way, it should be easy
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby EightiesMan » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:09 pm

I was planning on picking these up, but the only thing I've sniffed at retail has been the Batmobile. I don't know anyone who's seen them around here. I know I could order them online, but that cuts into my online budget. I tend to be able to pick up more if I find them on normal Wal-Mart/grocery runs :P
EightiesMan
Civilian
Civilian

Postby O.G.Trilogy » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:08 pm

EightiesMan wrote:I was planning on picking these up, but the only thing I've sniffed at retail has been the Batmobile. I don't know anyone who's seen them around here. I know I could order them online, but that cuts into my online budget. I tend to be able to pick up more if I find them on normal Wal-Mart/grocery runs :P

Check them out on Amazon. I paid the same price as retail for the first wave of figures and since the total was over $25, it all shipped for free.
O.G.Trilogy
Partner
Partner

Postby Webslinger » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:39 am

I managed to get the '66 Batmobile for $25.99 at Toys R Us!!! It was in the wrong place on the shelf and I was there at the right time to snag this baby up. The manager on duty price adjusted it for me, I was a very happy man indeed that day considering TRU was selling it for $69.99! I saved $50.00 easy on that little mistake of theirs, fate smiled upon me for sure...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby O.G.Trilogy » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:42 am

That is lucky, Congrats! I got my Batmobile at TRU for $59.99 + tax. Did they increase the price because they were selling so well?
O.G.Trilogy
Partner
Partner

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Prices vary between $40 and $60 depending on the retailer...I got mine for $40 and a pair of socks for free shipping from Target; which was about 2 months ago now...still have yet to see the batmobile in the actual stores here
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel