Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Word Association Game (or Weed Out the Crazies Thread)

A section to chat about DCTR's official forum games as well as run your own forum games if you wish to do so.

Re: The Word Association Game (or Weed Out the Crazies Thre

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:23 am

Sweatin' to the Oldies

IMPORTANT NOTE; this is a joke right :? What's with the coincidences :?: I just showcase Sweatin' to the Oldies in My Odds & Ends 2 DAYS AGO...did you check it out Acid :?: That goes for anybody else that didn't see it and My Annie Burke's special too...go to My link here ---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post48052.html#p48052
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:28 pm

Richard
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:30 am

Christopher/Chris

IMPORTANT & INTERESTING NOTE: OK let Me talk ya as LA Knight says, I've talked about My friend Chris from school in My wrestling showcases and I hope people recall these stories that I tell. Out of all of the kids that was & wasn't My friends in the classes & years in school he was the only one I ever had a connection with when it came down watching & knowing wrestling. they didn't know and/or didn't care. I'd bring My WWF Magazines for show & tell and still it did no good. I even gave WWF Valentines with Bret Hart and others on there to My girlfriends...still nothing. Isn't that sad :roll: I said before that he loved The Undertaker, this was during 91 or so when he was really starting to be a true force in the WWF. Chris also was My pal on field trips...I still recall one day We were on the school bus way out in Missouri and before I had a chance he said people saw Bigfoot down there in the woods and he's saying this while We were looking out the bus side window :shock: Oh that was a fun moment there :) So why am I talking about Chris now here you ask :?: Because his twin brother was named Richard :o No joke. He was mentally impaired/ill however Chris was fine. To give you a good idea of what he/they looked as kids...think of the the Jewish kid in 2017's It Chapter 1 if you seen it. I also suspect they grew up (I hope their fine as I speak) looking like MJF cause sometimes he reminds of them the way his face is shaped and the way his hair is however long before those two I thought they looked a bit like Larry of the Three Stooges in his younger days. One other little thing is I remember when Disney's Fantasia was coming back to theaters in around 1991 after decades, My Grandpa was talking about going to the show and seeing it because he loved it when he was a kid and he adored the classical music that it was all about. The Twins were excited and I was too because I always wanted to see it as it was never on VHS before. Well things didn't work out however My Grandma made up for that sometime later when Disney made a special release and had it in their catalog and ordered it for Me and I loved it ever since :) The Brothers live right across the playground/recess are of Our school so they were just next door there. When things were changing I lost contact with them completely :roll: I just wanted to share that because when I saw Richard immediately I thought Chris/Christopher :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:12 am

Cross

That's a nice story. We moved a lot when I was a kid until the 5th grade, so I didn't really maintain a lot of friends from early childhood like that. And the friends I made after that I mostly lost touch with.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:29 am

Thanks. One more thing, Me & Chris used to wrestle in the back yard. We'd do a strange reenactment of the the LOD's Doomsday Device. We'd get on each others' shoulders which the one holding the other was Animal and and then We'd fall backwards like Hawk just clotheslined Us. Oh it was kinda painful with the wind getting knocked out of Us but it was crazy fun however :) Yeah it's a shame how everybody loses contact with everybody. I'm doing My best effort so My personal experiences of people, friends & stores and whatever else isn't fallen to oblivion ;)

Frank or Ben (Bill Murray from Scrooged or Ben the late great English actor)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:16 am

Xavier
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:55 am

Professor/Prof. X or Woods
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:33 pm

mutie
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:52 am

Fallout (Video Game - I actually never played it, it really never interested Me but who knows, maybe later?)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:01 am

Boy
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games