Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Word Association Game (or Weed Out the Crazies Thread)

A section to chat about DCTR's official forum games as well as run your own forum games if you wish to do so.

Re: The Word Association Game (or Weed Out the Crazies Thre

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 16, 2023 7:16 am

Banks
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 18, 2023 5:16 am

Sasha, Tyra, Elizabeth, Johnathan, Travis, Ernie (take your pick)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 18, 2023 6:31 am

people
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 20, 2023 6:37 am

Plebeians
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed May 24, 2023 10:32 pm

Bob Backlund
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 24, 2023 10:37 pm

chicken wing
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Thu May 25, 2023 12:48 am

Pat Sajak
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 25, 2023 5:52 am

Thanks Acid, somebody actually knew this. If you read My showcases then you see that I used that word countless times. I have been using "Plebeians" & more as a part of My vocabulary ever since 1994 when he snapped :o I do use other verbal things as Easter Eggs & trivial bits but I don't think many people get it and nobody ever got stuff on the other boards either and I'm like I guess nobody ever thinks & connects the dots :roll: Since PB skipped wrestling for a while I don't think he knew the connection and saw all that fun crazy stuff that Mr. Bob Backlund did which was such great times. I complain about reboots all the time right :?: Well they made a huge deal out of Daniel Bryan being this submission expert several years back and how for every submission there's a counter for it...well they did for like a year hyping him up however while back then in the WWF in the later part of 94, Mr. Bob Backlund & Vinnie Mac talked about it on commentary and determined ALL of that in about a week...a freggin WEEK and it didn't take up all of that time like this modern era :!: See what I mean about how there was this brief explanation in Batman 89 of how he came to be in minutes yet they rebooted it in 2005's Batman Begins explaining the whole thing for 2 hours...same thing with Two-Face :batsmh: This Generation and others seriously needs to be stop being conditioned about this because it was all done so much better in the past IMO. Sadly Mr. Bob Backlund's insane ramblings were actually truthful because I'm seeing a lot of similarity in this day & age about society especially about children & school :wwsmh: :smsmh: When he returned in 92 I thought he was ok however when he went nuts & bonkers after losing to Bret "Hitman" Hart on that iconic & very memorable WWF Superstars he became an instant favorite of Mine! You talk about promos, he was a promo maniac :!: I was going to wait a while to post him in the promo section and was gonna "help" PB with this word game since I thought he didn't understand it. I had no idea how long that would have been though :? Thanks again Acid :)

So with that being said let's get back to the game shall we :?:

OK PB, I see you did Chicken Wing so you know at least a little bit of Bob Backlund and Acid replied with a very interesting one...

So with that I'm going with...

Wheel of Fortune
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 25, 2023 1:19 pm

Vanna White
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 26, 2023 6:59 am

"Weird Al" Yankovic
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games