Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:15 am

I see and yes I did :lol: I never saw that Deluxe Man in Space before, that looked fun, really great PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:47 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:57 am

Oh those, you talked to me about them before and I'm still not sure if I had them or not. They look familiar then they don't, shame about that however they were really cool still during the classic days of McDonald's, nice PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:09 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:21 pm

That was great, actually I never seen that one before, I would have been interested in that one, cool PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:49 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:59 am

Oh man those Bonanza figures looked superb, I never knew about them, I would have loved those. I was never a big fan of the show however, I'd watch it with My Grandpa in the morning on TBS while he'd get ready to work at his bike shop and I was waiting for WCW Power Hour, like a spoiled brat I couldn't wait for Bonanza to be over so I could watch WCW. My Grandpa hardly ever got to finish the episode cause he'd have to go to work and he'd usually miss WWF Mania & WWF Superstars soon after but when he'd get home I'd tell him all about it. Those Bonanza figures brought that memory back cause back then Saturdays was really worth getting up for in the morning :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:51 pm

Yes, Saturdays were magical. I'm glad that brought back such a nice memory.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:36 am

Well thanks PB :)

Ah man, those Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves figures by Kenner were awesome. I believe I only got one back at Out local Walgreens and I believe it was Robin himself. Unfortunately I misplaced him. Over time I have regretted not getting the collection as like I said, they were awesome. I could crossed them over with SW, AVP, Batman & Swamp Thing I mean talk about fun possibilities there...cool PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:19 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions