Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Toy Commercials: Halloween Edition

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:39 pm

Ah, I loved Madballs. I had a couple and adored the Star Comics series.

I actually remember playing this game. Didn't remember the name until I saw this.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:18 am

Cool. I somewhat recall that scare game.

Here is Ugly Balls & Bonkers. Oh gosh I loved them Ugly balls and I ate the heck out of BONKERS! I had My Grandma get Me tons of'em and they had mail-away Ugly balls too. They were so delicious, they were like the best candy you could get! I got so POed when they stopped making them :x

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:15 am

I remember Bonkers. They were actually covered on Adam Eats the 80s, a show where Adam Richman searches for defunct foods from the 80s. It was pretty neat.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:30 am

I did not know that and I never knew about that Mummy game either, really neat PB :)

You can see this great one in My Vintage :blhal:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:55 pm

Those were interesting toys. A little after my younger days so I never had any (I rarely watched the cartoon).

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:29 am

Oh the Beetlejuice ones were so fun. Dang, I never saw that before. It's literally a Monster Mash as you smash Monsters :lol:

I talked about Monster Party in My Glory Days of Video Rentals when I rented from Movie King. I couldn't find a commercial so here is 2 vids, one long & one short. I loved this NES game back then!

Long playthrough (just see it how the game game begins).

Short Playthrough (see this one as you get see the BOSSES!)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:47 pm

I never played that. Not even sure I ever saw it.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:23 am

Huh, how about that. It's a shame I never bought it for the NES later on, As much as I played it and you'd think that I would have or asked My Grandparents or Mom to get it for Me, sometimes I made some really dumb decisions when I was a youngster :roll:

OK, LISTEN....I just showcased all 3 of these great Commodore 64 games in My Video Game Topic...please check them out when you have a chance please @ THIS LINK ---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/general-toy-discussions/video-game-figures-strategy-guides-primagen-t1097-70.html and it continues on the following page, it is a very visually stunning showcase that I made :blbat:

I had planned them for Halloween a long while back! Here is their gameplay :blww:

Mal Order Monsters!

Realm of Impossibility!

Archon!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:27 pm

I never had a C64. I knew a friend that had one but never played those games. They look interesting for that era.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:28 am

I see. yes, they were quite fun PB :)

Oh Rampage! I got that game for the Wii/Wii u but I hardly ever played it cause I have such a hard time using the remote for it. They did have the original arcade game on there too that you could play with a normal controller. Nice PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions