Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Toy Commercials: We'll return after these messages...

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:34 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:50 am

Ah man, Evel Knievel, the one and only, see if there's anybody like him now :o Those figures were really cool looking by Ideal PB :)

OK, here is Trendmasters' Voltron Third Dimension Lion Force figures :o Oh I regret not getting these awesome figures in 97 :roll: Gosh, 25 years ago this year :shock: They were a bit like the ones that I showcased earlier on in My Vintage Action Figure Topic but these guys were electronic! Gosh the 90s was great and the late 90s was really good. Check out how the kids was too in this cool commercial:!:

More Trendmasters coming soon and it's gonna get even better :? :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:54 am

Kind of reminds me of the versions I had in the 80s. Minus the head firing action.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:27 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:54 am

Oh man, that Flintstones looked really fun and clever that its a carrying case, MEGO was smart there! Them Zeroids by Ideal were great looking too, both these toys was way before My time but gosh I think I would have wanted them!

Indeed, them Voltrons were very similar PB :)

OK, more Trendmasters, you just saw their Voltron, now take a gander of their Extreme Ghostbusters :o I unfortunately skipped these great looking figures when I was at K-B in around 97, man I regret that :roll: Here is 2 of'em that I found :)

More later PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:24 am

Geez, I totally forgot to post commercials for a few days. Vacations, amirite? Here's a handful to sate your appetite.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:44 am

Hey PB, glad your back from your Vacation. I hope you had fun. I ain't got time now to reply to your stuff, I will soon. I just wanted to give you a head's up that I just posted My huge Go-Bots & Rock Lords showcase in My Vintage topic. It's filled with tons of bonues, trivia and some of My emotional moments. I hope you check it out when you can and when you have time. When you do, DO NOT click the arrow by My name, click the page # which is 27 as it get's you right to it, you DO NOT want to be spoiled how I ended it. Take your time to check it cause there's a lot to do. Later PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:24 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:35 am

Gosh, I don't think I saw Inchworm before but those other commercials are possible especially Silly Safari, I think I saw a newer version of that like a updated game that came out years later or something :?

Yep, thems the Rock Lords, gosh they were so cool, I just loved them :)

Here is more Trendmasters. Here is their Tarzan series. This was so great. E.R. Burroughs' stories are so good. Much of today's sci-fi's stuff in actually inspired by his works. Many of Lucas's ideas of Star Wars came from him! Yet Burroughs' isn't really acknowledged by many people which is such a darn shame, he was the granddaddy of today's sci-fi :!: So in late 95 & 96 I saw these guys in stores but regretted not getting them however, I made up for that in 2020 when I got a special figure pack of them, you can see it and read about it in the first page of My Recent Acquirements topic to get the whole drift of the event. It's one of the best & coolest sets I ever bought. Here is one cool commercial I found, most of them begins & with & has the awesome Mars music in them, surely you know Gustav Holst, he was the last classical composer and astronomer who wrote such fantastic music for the Planets (our Planets in our Solar System), I knew this since the early 90s with the help of My Grandpa PoPo. If you never heard the awesome music of Holst before then darn, you don't know what you've your missing, I might share about him in the future. So the figures are just great, I loved the creativity of Trendmasters here because most of this was all their ideas as they had very little details to go here since much content wasn't avaialble. Check this out!

More Trendmasters Tarzan to come!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:56 am

Never seen that commercial. Can't say I even knew there were Tarzan toys out in that era.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions