Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Toy Commercials: We'll return after these messages...

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:48 pm

Well I'm very glad to hear that PB :) I'm a cat person Myself more than a dog person but dogs are great too. I'm glad you feed the deer. I feed our wildlife as much as possible. Once in a blue moon there's a deer in the yard.

Oh man, that's a great WWF Hasbro commercial but ya know what...I don't think I have ever seen that particular one before :o Believe it out not I have all of them figures. Virgil, Repo, Skinner, Warlord, Sid, Mountie, Macho, Anvil. There are many that alluded Me though however but I do have a good number of'em. One day hopefully I'll get to be showcasing them soon. Great one PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:09 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:44 am

Wow, I've seen that before but never knew much about it much less knew Kenner made it :shock: That was cool and looked fun too PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:46 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:30 pm

WOW, I actually never saw that before :o Kenner was so fun. That was kinda based from the animated series like the cool Ewoks Stickers I showcased recently. I have Ewok figures from the ROTJ movie (soon I'll be showcasing My vintage SW figures) but I do not have these guys, they looked very good, I wouldn't have minded to have them back in the day ;) That was great PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:37 am

I just finished a special showcase in My Vintage Action Figure Topic. I featured Looney Tunes, Gumby & Pokey & Disney. I'd appreciate you checkin' it out but make sure you see it from the beginning as I begin it with Looney Tunes!

Here is couple vids as a bonus before you check out My showcase ;)

McDonalds Mickey's Birthdyland

McDonalds Tailspin

Later :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:20 pm

Wow, now seeing those Mickey toys in action, I distinctly remember having a couple of those. I was never realy a fan of Tailspin for some reason, though. But that Mickey commercial brought back some memories, thanks for sharing them.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:15 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:10 am

I always loved that commercial with Punk. He was trying to bring the Attitude Era back but Vinnie Mac & times wouldn't allow it to be and it will never return I'm afraid. I got so frustrated during this era because of this :x They do one thing that's like the Attitude Era-like and nothing else happens and it's back to PG stuff :roll: I remember everybody on YT in recent times bragging about how the Attitude Era is back when Lashley & Strowman were fighting and destroyed the arena then the next week it's was back to square one. I get sick of that when they just can't pull that darn thing off :batrage: I never played that game, My first WWE 2K game was WWE 2K14, I love that one, its still one of the best ever made IMO.

Here is the special commercial of it with The Ultimate Warrior :)

By the way, there's a couple other WWE 2K ones that I really liked, I may post them commercials soon.

Gosh, I don't have that Star Wars Vector Prime. Actually I'm not very familiar with it as novels was never My thing but seemed cool. By the way. I'm still working on My next Star Wars showcase, I hope to post it soon ;)

Cool stuff PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:52 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions