Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Star Wars: My Miscellaneous Collection - UPDATE!!!

The toy line from a galaxy far far away! The section for fans of the movies, comics, vintage and modern toylines (Kenner, Hasbro Star Wars Black, etc), the Clone Saga, the WOTC miniatures game and more!

Re: Star Wars: My Miscellaneous Collection - PRESTO MAGIX ES

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:57 am

It would be fun to get ahold of one of these that hadn't been used yet.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:45 am

Oh yes, sometimes you can get lucky on the bay, I just recently seen a few for some surprisingly decent prices :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:53 pm

I remember those things! I had some and loved them too! I seem to remember the company also making DC superhero ones around that same time…anyone else remember that, or did I visit an alternate dimension?
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:54 pm

Thanks for bringing us down Memory Lane!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:46 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:I remember those things! I had some and loved them too! I seem to remember the company also making DC superhero ones around that same time…anyone else remember that, or did I visit an alternate dimension?

Yes! I distinctly remember the Batman ones.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:06 pm

I wish I had these. I would have had a blast!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:56 am

I try My best I. Savant :)

PB - I can't say if I recall the DC ones, that was so classic looking and cool they got it at Target :) It's possible I seen'em before and maybe even had them but I only remember at the moment the Centurions and the SW: ESB ones that I have showcased.

Acid - Shame you never got to experience them. I Myself kinda wanna experience it again. Like I said before, sometimes you can get lucky on the bay if you have a little extra funds, their well worth it :)

OK, I am still going to have a few more original SW showcases here before I get to the Prequels. The next one is going to be very, very special. I had actually been putting it off because it was so hard to get to in My storage, but with everything that has happen I HAD to work extremely hard and get it out...and I did so I'm not gonna spoil it so this mystery will be next soon :batsmile:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:54 pm

I definitely remember Batman, Spiderman, Yogi Bear and Star Wars. I also think there were cowboy ones, maybe the Lone Ranger?

Update:

Yes

So simple, but a lot of fun!
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:56 pm

This reminds me, do you guys remember something called Paint With Water by Golden Books? I had a couple like a Dick Tracy one.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:49 am

Acid go to this eBay link, https://www.ebay.com/itm/324463303506. Is this what your talking about? If so, I vaguely remember it much less ever owning it and I'm a big Dick Tracy fan, I loved the movie and got it on VHS & DVD, got the figures and some books back when it came out, I look to showcase them once I get to the 90s :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars